• Final Top 7 Regional Rankings Guess

1. Colorado Mines 10-1
    2. Angelo State 9-2
    3. Augustana 9-2
    4. Bemidji State 9-2
    5. Western Colorado 9-1
    6. Minnesota Duluth 9-2
    7. Central Washington 7-1

I think Midwestern State has the higher SOS but Central Washington gets the nod for the last spot due to head to head win over Midwestern State.

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
    1. Colorado Mines 10-1
    2. Angelo State 9-2
    3. Augustana 9-2
    4. Bemidji State 9-2
    5. Western Colorado 9-1
    6. Minnesota Duluth 9-2

I think Midwestern State has the higher SOS but Central Washington gets the nod for the last spot due to head to head win over Midwestern State.
    So a 3 win doesn't make it to the playoffs according to your final rankings??

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised to see Western Colorado move up to 3rd. The SOS deficit with Augie and Bemidji was .077 and .068 respectively; now it's .041 and .039. At some point it should matter that Western has only one loss and it's to the top team in the region.

Comment

I like CWU in the 7th spot more than the 6th spot. Angelo State is the perfect match up for CWU in a revenge game. CWU will have all their weapons this time. CWU was without 4 offensive starters QB Quincy Glasper RB Tyler Flanagan and 2 O-linemen. Glasper is a dynamic player and will re-write all the passing records at CWU.
        Last edited by the tav; 11-14-2021, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by the tav View Post
          I like CWU in the 7th spot more than the 6th spot. Angelo State is the perfect match up for CWU in a revenge game. CWU will have all their weapons this time. CWU was without 4 offensive starters QB Quincy Glasper RB Tyler Flanagan and 2 O-linemen. Glasper is a dynamic player and will re-write all the passing records at CWU.
          Hoping it plays out like with UNO? The UNO loss at home though was a beat down.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

So a 3 win doesn't make it to the playoffs according to your final rankings??
            Nope. Only 3 loss team left is Sioux Falls and they dont have enough to get to top 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
              I wouldn't be surprised to see Western Colorado move up to 3rd. The SOS deficit with Augie and Bemidji was .077 and .068 respectively; now it's .041 and .039. At some point it should matter that Western has only one loss and it's to the top team in the region.
              I will defer to you on that. There was a time where I kept up with spreadsheets every week. Darn life gets in the way.

Comment

Be careful what you wish for. You might just get it and find out it's not at all what you thought you were going to get. Sound advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
                  1. Colorado Mines 10-1
                  2. Angelo State 9-2
                  3. Augustana 9-2
                  4. Bemidji State 9-2
                  5. Western Colorado 9-1
                  6. Minnesota Duluth 9-2

Its just as well for Midwestern to sit home for the playoffs as to not embarrass themselves. The last two games were a real indication that this team is like in years gone by fading fast. Anyway congrats on the LSC Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

Be careful what you wish for. You might just get it and find out it's not at all what you thought you were going to get. Sound advice.
                    One thing to remember, when they played in Ellensburg Lemming was the QB because Glasper was hurt. Even then the score was 14-9 with a much less accurate QB who also doesn't have the mobility of Glasper, but seems to have a stronger arm.

The real question though is if the committee will want to avoid a rematch in the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

One thing to remember, when they played in Ellensburg Lemming was the QB because Glasper was hurt. Even then the score was 14-9 with a much less accurate QB who also doesn't have the mobility of Glasper, but seems to have a stronger arm.

The real question though is if the committee will want to avoid a rematch in the first round.
                      *wah wah*

Injuries & issues on both sides. Thats the every day part of football. A team is only as good as it's bench.

Sounds like a bunch of sore losers if you ask me. But for GOD's sake,, please don't make excuses for losing!! Take it like a MAN.

Angelo is firing on all cylinders now. Their offense has FINALLY come together. Defense is playing great!!!

As Techster said....BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR. Haha.

Comment

*wah wah*

(SEE PREVIOUS POST)

Comment

*wah wah*

Injuries & issues on both sides. Thats the every day part of football. A team is only as good as it's bench.

Sounds like a bunch of sore losers if you ask me. But for GOD's sake,, please don't make excuses for losing!! Take it like a MAN.

Angelo is firing on all cylinders now. Their offense has FINALLY come together. Defense is playing great!!!

As Techster said....BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR. Haha.
                          Wow! Your pretty tough on the internet. Did you have a few beers before sending that angry post. Beer muscles :-)

Comment

Wow! Your pretty tough on the internet. Did you have a few beers before sending that angry post. Beer muscles :-)
                            Oh, no Sir. I don't drink. No anger at all.

The muscles are EARNED from daily hard work.

And to be 100% honest, I am a REAL "Billy Badass" in PERSON. Thank the streets of Brooklyn, NY, football, boxing, and ESPECIALLY the USMC Recon for that!

YUT!

Carry on!
                            Last edited by ASUPops; 11-14-2021, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Oh, no Sir. I don't drink. No anger at all.

The muscles are EARNED from daily hard work.

And to be 100% honest "Francis", I am a REAL "Billy Badass" in PERSON. Thank the streets of Brooklyn, NY, football, boxing, and ESPECIALLY the USMC Recon for that!

YUT!

Carry on!
                              Well you don't get to face CWU. CWU now traveling to the team they lost to in the SR finals a few years ago... on a blocked XP. That was the real title game that year as NWMSU rolled the rest of the way.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X