X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post

Thank you Nostradumbass for your knowledge dump
    Well......That wasn't nice!

Maybe my post wasn't clear. I was trying to say I know a few of these players that could be real ballers. And are nice grabs. I know some that are potential busts because of either academic issues, personal issues, or poor attitudes. And the others are unknown to ME, so I have no clue/opinion bout how good they are or aren't.

As far as my statement that it must be real hard recruiting in Kingsville is because your admin has not made football a priority like other LSC and/or Texas universities. So your coaches have to work twuce as hard.

Apologize if I came off wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by 76Javs View Post
      All I got to say is Doug Freaking Brooks!!! Hell yeah!!! Welcome to Javelina Nation!!!
      HUIUUGGGEEEEE signing!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Maybe my post wasn't clear. I was trying to say I know a few of these players that could be real ballers. And are nice grabs. I know some that are potential busts because of either academic issues, personal issues, or poor attitudes. And the others are unknown to ME, so I have no clue/opinion bout how good they are or aren't.

As far as my statement that it must be real hard recruiting in Kingsville is because your admin has not made football a priority like other LSC and/or Texas universities. So your coaches have to work twice as hard.

Not to mention schools that have popped up over the last few years in the area that have added football and do take it serious (UTSA, IW, UTRGV, etc.)

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

As far as my statement that it must be real hard recruiting in Kingsville is because your admin has not made football a priority like other LSC and/or Texas universities. So your coaches have to work twuce as hard.

I do agree with your overall assessment of Jav recruiting being an uphill battle if or when visits to the facilities come into play. That being said, I did notice that almost all of the HS recruits were from Houston and South Texas. Is this due to the underfunding of the recruiting? Just curious because I'm sure there is a boat load of talent elsewhere in the state.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

I do agree with your overall assessment of Jav recruiting being an uphill battle if or when visits to the facilities come into play. That being said, I did notice that almost all of the HS recruits were from Houston and South Texas. Is this due to the underfunding of the recruiting? Just curious because I'm sure there is a boat load of talent elsewhere in the state.
            If you look back at our history, Houston to Austin to Del Rio and south is our traditional recruiting stronghold.
            Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X