Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

YES. THANK YOU!!

But these old WT men can't get anyone talking on there, so they hijack the football forum with OT: ALL THINGS WT.

They basically own this forum. Probably donate the most $ to D2 Football. Hence, they are above the unwritten and written rules. Lol.

The sad part is it has driven away lots of other posters and supporters. And, driven away the younger supporters too. The number of posters have dropped soooo much in the past 10-12 years.

Needless to say, as the "old timers" are dying off, so will the support.

Also, if WT sports start sucking, their posters leave as well. So, you see the same handful of posters with little to no new blood.

From a business standpoint, not a good thing for D2 Football.com in my opinion. You MUST attract, bring in, and maintain younger posters and supporters to survive and thrive.

AND current posters and supporters need to stop running off posters or they may no longer have a playground to play on.

And if anyone disagrees...please show me all the posters from Angelo, TAMUK, UTPB, MSU, ENMU, and WNMU?

There are supporters out there to be had.
    1) Yes because there are tons of posters on here wanting to talk football every day in the off-season. You dont like it keep scrolling.
    2) WT has had the longest run of cumulative football success in the last 15+ years. You couldn't find a WT fans here pre 2005. Kingsville posters were the dominant ones before.
    3) Who cares who donates the most? Overall donations is what keeps the board going.
    4) Tons of posters have left because their team started sucking. Every team on here has gone through the cycle. Die-hard mean most loyal.
    5) How has anyone here run off posters? Please Explain.
    6) Supporters and posters started happening when the team has success. See ACU, Tarleton, and Commerce.
    7) See #6. Main reason the LSC board is dying is because the better schools and most engaged posters are going D1.

If WT goes D1 or another division then the LSC board basically dies and turns in the NE10 board where someone comments once a month.

I do like one of your comments. Maybe inquire how to advertise the website on programs or advertisements during halftime at games.

Comment

YES. THANK YOU!!

But these old WT men can't get anyone talking on there, so they hijack the football forum with OT: ALL THINGS WT.

They basically own this forum.

The sad part is it has driven away lots of other posters

AND current posters and supporters need to stop running off posters

Hello Pot, meet Kettle.

Your boorishness has done more to kill this forum than a room full of supporters from WT, or any other school for that matter.

Good day.

Comment

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post

This

I don't know if this has been tried yet, but Brandon could recruit ambassadors from each school to promote D2football.com. Have them display some signage at their tailgates, maybe chip in a little to subsidize the tailgate spread. I know the perfect Javelina to do this.

BTW what is up the ****ty home attendance for ASU Football?

While the team was enjoying their best year in decades, the team averaged just 3,622 per game, a slight improvement over 2019 (3,421).
        Attendance for road games was 4,760.

Even though we are in a lengthy dry spell, we averaged 6,343. Our smallest crowd (5,023) was larger than ASU's largest (4,873), The fickle WT fans drew a bit better than us, 6,715 average and a low 5,350. We also outdrew ASU by a thousand in 2019, one of our worst seasons ever.

I can remember when ASU was one of the top drawing D2 teams in the nation.
        I have no clue. As stated several other times, once Dr May left, my support left.

I supported TAMUC last season.

As you pointed out 2021 attendance was better than 2019. So, I guess that's a good thing? Lol. As I remember, Angelo never really had big attendance at games. That was TAMUK and WT.

Personally, I never pay attention to how many prople attend games or events I go to. Never had a hard on about attendance. All that ever matters to me is "do I have a good time".

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

1) Yes because there are tons of posters on here wanting to talk football every day in the off-season. You dont like it keep scrolling.
          2) WT has had the longest run of cumulative football success in the last 15+ years. You couldn't find a WT fans here pre 2005. Kingsville posters were the dominant ones before.
          3) Who cares who donates the most? Overall donations is what keeps the board going.
          4) Tons of posters have left because their team started sucking. Every team on here has gone through the cycle. Die-hard mean most loyal.
          5) How has anyone here run off posters? Please Explain.
          6) Supporters and posters started happening when the team has success. See ACU, Tarleton, and Commerce.
          7) See #6. Main reason the LSC board is dying is because the better schools and most engaged posters are going D1.

If WT goes D1 or another division then the LSC board basically dies and turns in the NE10 board where someone comments once a month.

I do like one of your comments. Maybe inquire how to advertise the website on programs or advertisements during halftime at games.
          1) READ YOUR ENTIRE RESPONSE

Enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by Herb Street View Post

Hello Pot, meet Kettle.

Your boorishness has done more to kill this forum than a room full of supporters from WT, or any other school for that matter.

Good day.
            Your response PROVES my very point. THANK YOU!!! LMAO.

You're a clown.

Oh.....uh......Good day.

Comment

Your response PROVES my very point. THANK YOU!!! LMAO.

You're a clown.

Oh.....uh......Good day.
              Yeah, calling names, ALL CAPS to make sure you get your points across, etc. Pretty standard post by you.

Continue as you were.

Comment

Originally posted by Herb Street View Post

Yeah, calling names, ALL CAPS to make sure you get your points across, etc. Pretty standard post by you.

Continue as you were.
                Sorry your butt hurt. I understand the truth hurts. You are one of the old guys I spoke of....Except for the financial support part, of course.

And thank you, for the permission to "continue as you were". What a blessing coming from you.

Now, you can CARRY ON.

Next!

Comment

1) READ YOUR ENTIRE RESPONSE

Enough said.
                  You b!tch about others making posts about other sports yet you forgot about this little gem last year. I am happy to refresh your memory.

OT Angelo State Baseball - D2 Message Board (d2football.com)

You would have a great second career at CNN the way you spin stuff.

Like other off season topics I enjoyed commenting on it since there isn't a baseball forum.

I really hope you stick around as you are fun to banter with and call out. I assume you will go back to supporting ASU since they are on top again?

Comment

You b!tch about others making posts about other sports yet you forgot about this little gem last year. I am happy to refresh your memory.

OT Angelo State Baseball - D2 Message Board (d2football.com)

You would have a great second career at CNN the way you spin stuff.

Like other off season topics I enjoyed commenting on it since there isn't a baseball forum.

I really hope you stick around as you are fun to banter with and call out. I assume you will go back to supporting ASU since they are on top again?
                    The difference is D2 Football doesn't have a Baseball Forum. BUT, they do have a Basketball Forum. I give you an "A" for effort though. Nice try Francis!

Since I am an alum of a TOP D1, and not an alum of any LSC institute, I only support the teams of players & or coaches I know. So, when I had 2 relatives playing at WT, I supported those sports at WT. When my children played, I supported their schools 100% (one being a DII). But NOTHING more than that.

I supported Angelo baseball because of a player who is a family friend.

I supported TAMUC football because of two players and a GA.

Now lets discuss YOU. I won't bring up your own comments from dozens, and dozens of posts. I will only say this.......

Since you enjoy using this site daily and spend more time on it than all of us combined, why don't you put your money where your MOUTH is and financially support D2 Football.

Make a SIZEABLE donation to match your usage.

Oh....and thanks for allowing me to live in your brain rent free.
                    Last edited by ASUPops; 03-13-2022, 02:57 PM.

Comment

The difference is D2 Football doesn't have a Baseball Forum. BUT, they do have a Basketball Forum. I give you an "A" for effort though. Nice try Francis!

Since I am an alum of a TOP D1, and not an alum of any LSC institute, I only support the teams of players & or coaches I know. So, when I had 2 relatives playing at WT, I supported those sports at WT. When my children played, I supported their schools 100% (one being a DII). But NOTHING more than that.

I supported Angelo baseball because of a player who is a family friend.

I supported TAMUC football because of two players and a GA.

Now lets discuss YOU. I won't bring up your own comments from dozens, and dozens of posts. I will only say this.......

Since you enjoy using this site daily and spend more time on it than all of us combined, why don't you put your money where your MOUTH is and financially support D2 Football.

Make a SIZEABLE donation to match your usage.

Oh....and thanks for allowing me to live in your brain rent free.
                      Nah I get bored in the off season and get entertained by your posts.

I have contributed through others that have lost bets with me in the past.

Comment

Nah I get bored in the off season and get entertained by your posts.

I have contributed through others that have lost bets with me in the past.
                        So, you will not financially support D2 Football site? Gotcha.

I financially supported the site for 4 years, before it became the "Women's Texas A&M University" playground. Lol.

I too get entertained by your BS. Hahaha. At least we are on the same page.
                        Last edited by ASUPops; 03-14-2022, 01:23 AM.

Comment

WT & LCU men both lose their semifinal game. #1 and #2 seeds are now out of the tournament.
                          The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

So, you will not financially support D2 Football site? Gotcha.

I financially supported the site for 4 years, before it became the "Women's Texas A&M University" playground. Lol.

I too get entertained by your BS. Hahaha. At least we are on the same page.
                            Like I said I financially supported through others through lost bets. Someone makes a bet with me and I tell them if I win then donate the proceeds to Brandon and the site.

I don't have or do PayPal, Venmo, etc

You haven't supported since 2019.

Let's compromise. You make a donation and I will match it (as long as we arent talking thousands of dollars).

Comment

Like I said I financially supported through others through lost bets. Someone makes a bet with me and I tell them if I win then donate the proceeds to Brandon and the site.

Let's compromise. You make a donation and I will match it (as long as we arent talking thousands of dollars).
                              Deal. That will help keep the WTAMU messageboard going.

Comment

Donation made.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X