Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

You can't afford me.
    Of course I can. I'll even raise you up to $7.25 per hour!!! A living wage!

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Keith is my favorite WT QB - ever. He was tough, very accurate, and very smart. Mobility was not his strong point. He was drafted by St Louis (Rams) and started the last 4 games of the year. The next year they drafted Sam Bradford and a journeyman QB who knew the offense. Keith was cut. It didn't work out for the Rams or the brief head coaching career of Steve Spagnola.

Keith signed with Carolina, who the following year drafted Cam Newton.

Do you mean have him as coach?
      And Mike Reilly backed him one of those games. He went to the CFL after that and had a great career before retiring before the current season.

I have to wonder if that was the only time that 2 D2 QB's were on the sideline for a game for the same team.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

And Mike Reilly backed him one of those games. He went to the CFL after that and had a great career before retiring before the current season.

I have to wonder if that was the only time that 2 D2 QB's were on the sideline for a game for the same team.
        I have also wondered that. The Rams' line was so bad that the 1st and 2nd QBs went down with injuries and were out for the year. During Keith's first start, Richie Incognito head butted 2 different defensive players, and was cut after the game. I think that idiot is still playing, even though he should be in a straight jacket.

Also a first, as far as I know, it's the first time an NFL team cut all 4 of their QBs from the year before.

Here's a picture you should appreciate, though #13 doesn't seem too happy carrying the clipboard.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

I have also wondered that. The Rams' line was so bad that the 1st and 2nd QBs went down with injuries and were out for the year. During Keith's first start, Richie Incognito head butted 2 different defensive players, and was cut after the game. I think that idiot is still playing, even though he should be in a straight jacket.

Also a first, as far as I know, it's the first time an NFL team cut all 4 of their QBs from the year before.

Here's a picture you should appreciate, though #13 doesn't seem too happy carrying the clipboard.

Not sure how Grey Cups count, but #13 did get a couple of those. Both Null and Reilly are a reason that the NFL needs a minor league similar to what NFL Europe was, as Kitna used it to become a starter. Both were great QB's though and and good people outside of football.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

Not sure how Grey Cups count, but #13 did get a couple of those. Both Null and Reilly are a reason that the NFL needs a minor league similar to what NFL Europe was, as Kitna used it to become a starter. Both were great QB's though and and good people outside of football.
            Sure, the Grey Cups count. I watched last year's game because Sergio Castillo was the Bluebombers' kicker. He scored over half the points, with no misses. I told him last year and this year that Keith is a lot better QB than the ones I saw in that game, and the ones on the team he plays for now (Edmonton Elks). I was very impressed with Reilly when he played against WT.

I was in Germany in the early 90s and there was a team from San Antonio there to play whatever team was in Germany at the time. I talked with one of the players briefly and told him I was from Houston. He asked me "is that in Texas?".

Comment

Great White Buffalo, keep giving us the good news. Leave the Dirty, Rotten, Stinkin' Thinkin' to other people.

Have a great weekend.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X