Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Yeah but he was just in a supporting bullpen role. Seaver and Koosman were the studs back then.
    For SURE.

But it was the BEST team Ryan was ever played for. And that was what I was responding to. It wasn't the Astros.

Amazing how such a legendary pitcher only pitched 2 1/3 innings in a World Series in his entire career.

Go figure!

I am a Mets fan. Always have been.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

For SURE.

But it was the BEST team Ryan was ever played for. And that was what I was responding to. It wasn't the Astros.

Amazing how such a legendary pitcher only pitched 2 1/3 innings in a World Series in his entire career.

Go figure!

I am a Mets fan. Always have been.
      My National League team has always been the Braves and my American League team the Rangers.

The Mets put a whopping on the Braves last weekend.

If they can keep their pitching healthy they have a shot against the Dodgers.

Comment

My National League team has always been the Braves and my American League team the Rangers.

Yeah, but Dodgers are playing tough.

Comment

Is that from when the Braves were in the NL West? I remember Falcons were also in the NFC West.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

Is that from when the Braves were in the NL West? I remember Falcons were also in the NFC West.
            Yes sir. It was always a battle with the Dodgers in the early 80s and 90s for those division titles when they were good.

I never got into the Astros. The reason for that was because of TBS and WGN always showing the Braves and Cubs.

With me growing up in North Texas it was always the Ranger games instead of Astros games.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X