Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Which ones were optimistic at any point this year???
    The ones that were posting they could see the team going 9-2 or 7-4.

I would consider 9-2 as cautiously optimistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

The ones that were posting they could see the team going 9-2 or 7-4.

I would consider 9-2 as cautiously optimistic.
      Hahaha. I was the one who posted 9-2. And I actually think they could be undefeated. 9-2 is worse case scenario.

Keep up Francis! ;)

Comment

Hahaha. I was the one who posted 9-2. And I actually think they could be undefeated. 9-2 is worse case scenario.

Keep up Francis! ;)
        Well let's be real here.

Angelo State and Midwestern State will be tough road games.

Central Washington will be a tough game at home.

Has Midwestern State fallen off the cliff or was the Pueblo game a fluke?

Getting that Western Colorado game won and behind seems to increase 8-3 as worse case scenario.

Comment

Well let's be real here.

Angelo State and Midwestern State will be tough road games.

Central Washington will be a tough game at home.

Has Midwestern State fallen off the cliff or was the Pueblo game a fluke?

Getting that Western Colorado game won and behind seems to increase 8-3 as worse case scenario.
          I AM being real. Unless Angelo proves they are the 6th best team in the country this weekend, I see WT running the board.

I have said this since January. Only NOW are any WT fans/Alums starting to come around (except for Chip, he jumped on at 9-2 in July) . Go back and read the threads.

Comment

Take the prairie cow conversation to one of the other 500 wt threads.

Attention span of a 1 year old.
            Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post

Awwwww, does no one care about your piggies??

Sorry snowflake. Don't get butt hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post

You are right.

Lets talk about cream puff #2 this week.

What are the Javelinas and Sul Ross strengths and weaknesses?

Comment

You are right.

Lets talk about cream puff #2 this week.

What are the Javelinas and Sul Ross strengths and weaknesses?
                  You'll get no argument from me that this is the ****tiest non-conference schedule this side of Commerce.
                  Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

I AM being real. Unless Angelo proves they are the 6th best team in the country this weekend, I see WT running the board.

I have said this since January. Only NOW are any WT fans/Alums starting to come around (except for Chip, who jumped on at 9-2 in July). Go back and read the threads.
                    Did it hurt?!? You have clearly hit your head somewhere.
                    I am still thinking 8-3 record. It is clear to me that Wt has the talent to be 9-2, or better. However, as a wise man once said, "Hughes is not a championship coach." One of the missing ingredients for Wt in the last 6 years is the consistency of play. Wt always has one (or more) of WTH games. Until Wt shows some consistency I am comfortable predicting 8-3. As I have said before, "I really hope I am wrong."
                    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
                      Is the Commerce QB starting this season?
                      One of our QBs (Dinkleman) transfered to Commerce. I don't think we got one of theirs. Looks like they have him listed as a TE.
                      Last edited by '89HOG; 09-09-2022, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

I am still thinking 8-3 record. It is clear to me that Wt has the talent to be 9-2, or better. However, as a wise man once said, "Hughes is not a championship coach." One of the missing ingredients for Wt in the last 6 years is the consistency of play. Wt always has one (or more) of WTH games. Until Wt shows some consistency I am comfortable predicting 8-3. As I have said before, "I really hope I am wrong."

I guess we shall see!!

Comment

Well, after watching Angelo's win in Golden, maybe WT won't run the board. We will see.

Comment

Score? Time? For some reason my link isn't working.

Comment

Hughes also hasn’t never brought in a good consistent kicking game.Any close games they have this year they will probably lose if they need a field goal.

Comment

Javelinas over Sul Ross, 35-14. The first half was brutal. Sul Ross put on a good game, with Hoggies ahead 12-7. I have to hand it to the Lobos for stepping up. Still, Hoggies looked pretty good!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X