Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

My point ALWAYS was and STILL is....I was a FAN of my SON when he PLAYED at ANGELO.

I am NOT like you YAHOOS who are ALUMS of these LSC schools, HENCE I have NO loyalty to ANY school.

Since my SONS graduation, I WAS loyal to the PLAYERS I know FROM various LSC teams.

I LASTLY pulled for TAMUC, but they moved from THE LSC.

So, I SAID after TAMUC moved I was going TO pull FOR ANGELO & WTAMU.

Is that OKAY with YOU?

MAY I have YOUR blessings??

šŸ˜„
    All I got out of that is you called your son a yahoo :)

You never disappoint! Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

All I got out of that is you called your son a yahoo :)

You never disappoint! Haha
      Nah, he's not a yahoo. I said he played!!!

Ummm....What I got out of your response is apparently you didn't as you don't even know what a yahoo Alum is. LMAO. I love it.

Thanks for the laugh!

P.S. Did you get kicked off your playground?

Comment

Nah, he's not a yahoo. I said he played!!!

Ummm....What I got out of your response is apparently you didn't as you don't even know what a yahoo Alum is. LMAO. I love it.

Thanks for the laugh!

P.S. Did you get kicked off your playground?
        No. Still hanging out on yours watching you go in circles!

Comment

No. Still hanging out on yours watching you go in circles!
          Yeah, ummmm, ok Francis.

Next, I will dazzle you with a yo-yo. LMAO 7070707

Glad you don't charge rent for that real estate I occupy in your brain.

Carry on.

Comment

Yeah, ummmm, ok Francis.

Next, I will dazzle you with a yo-yo. LMAO 7070707

Glad you don't charge rent for that real estate I occupy in your brain.

Carry on.
            Hereā€™s what you said, ā€œMy point ALWAYS was and STILL is....I was a FAN of my SON when he PLAYED at ANGELO.

I am NOT like you YAHOOS who are ALUMS of these LSC schools, HENCE I have NO loyalty to ANY school.ā€

Your son is an LSC school alum, hence you called him a Yahoo. Pretty simple. But you kept going in circles trying to say different.

You take up no room in my mind. Youā€™re nothing but a little red number alerting me you replied :) My head isnā€™t large enough to house your ego, Francis.

Comment

Hereā€™s what you said, ā€œMy point ALWAYS was and STILL is....I was a FAN of my SON when he PLAYED at ANGELO.

I am NOT like you YAHOOS who are ALUMS of these LSC schools, HENCE I have NO loyalty to ANY school.ā€

Your son is an LSC school alum, hence you called him a Yahoo. Pretty simple. But you kept going in circles trying to say different.

You take up no room in my mind. Youā€™re nothing but a little red number alerting me you replied :) My head isnā€™t large enough to house your ego, Francis.
              Rent FREE!! No doubt!!!

Let me break this down for you Barney style. Being an athlete is one thing. Being a yahoo Alum is another. The fact that you don't understand the difference IS what makes you a yahoo. If you know, you know. And you don't. It's ok man. No need to be butt hurt.

LMAO.
              Last edited by ASUPops; 09-13-2022, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Rent FREE!! No doubt!!!

Let me break this down for you Barney style. Being an athlete is one thing. Being a yahoo Alum is another. The fact that you don't understand the difference IS what makes you a yahoo. If you know, you know. And you don't. It's ok man. No need to be butt hurt.

LMAO.
                Haha. Keep pumping your ego.

Appreciate your breakdown. Being an athlete still makes you an alum. Try to differentiate all you want. I was an athlete in college, and I ā€œget itā€, but I am certainly an alum. Your sons degree says the same thing on it. Youā€™re wrong, plain and simple. Itā€™s ok man, no need to be but hurt about it.

Your name should be ASUMoms. Youā€™re allergic to accountability.

Comment

Haha. Keep pumping your ego.

Appreciate your breakdown. Being an athlete still makes you an alum. Try to differentiate all you want. I was an athlete in college, and I ā€œget itā€, but I am certainly an alum. Your sons degree says the same thing on it. Youā€™re wrong, plain and simple. Itā€™s ok man, no need to be but hurt about it.

Conversation is going nowhere! Talk is done.

I don't believe for a second that you played college football and "you know".

PM me your name and institution. If I find you did, I will certainly stand corrected.

And since you DON'T seem to "know"....let me educate you. To a college ad, coach and athlete, a "yahoo alum" are the loud Alums who talk a lot about "their" team and know more about the sport and college athletics than the ad's, coaches, and/or players. They always personally "know" the coaches, players, etc.... They always know what's best for the team, program, and university. Many times, they are high maintenance donors.

NOW you "know".
                  Last edited by ASUPops; 09-14-2022, 01:58 AM.

Comment

PM me your name and institution. If I find you did, I will certainly stand corrected.

And since you DON'T seem to "know"....let me educate you. To a college ad, coach and athlete, a "yahoo alum" are the loud Alums who talk a lot about "their" team and know more about the sport and college athletics than the ad's, coaches, and/or players. They always personally "know" the coaches, players, etc.... They always know what's best for the team, program, and university. Many times, they are high maintenance donors.

NOW you "know".
                    Where did he say he played College Football? He said he was an athlete.

Comment

Are moms not accountable? I got confused here, brb need more popcorn.

Comment

The only thing worse than a Yahoo Alum is a Yahoo Parent.
                        Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

NOW you "know".
                          I didnā€™t play football, nor did I say I did. I played baseball. Also, I have to prove nothing to you. Thatā€™s ridiculous.

That yahoo you describe sounds a lot likeā€¦well, you. Ironically enough.

Weā€™ll call it good and split the bill 50/50.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Are moms not accountable? I got confused here, brb need more popcorn.
                            Meh. Sure they are. I donā€™t feel like giving you a lecture about what ā€œyou knowā€ though :)

Comment

I didnā€™t play football, nor did I say I did. I played baseball. Also, I have to prove nothing to you. Thatā€™s ridiculous.

That yahoo you describe sounds a lot likeā€¦well, you. Ironically enough.

Weā€™ll call it good and split the bill 50/50.
                              Says it ALL. That's what I thought. Haha.
                              Last edited by ASUPops; 09-14-2022, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Says it ALL. That's what I thought. Haha.
                                itā€™s funny that I played baseball? What sport did you play?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X