Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ASUfam&fan View Post

i don’t think they stunk it up at all tonight. I do agree with u about the 3rd quarter issue on offense. Whether is the adjustment don’t work or no adjistments are made at all. Look at the box score and see they had there 400 yards plus and the defense still hasn’t given up 300 yrs offense yet. Utpb is a viable program at this point. Nothing to be ashamed about this game. Link is one of rne best wr in the country. He put 150 + on them last yr. Nate Amyabou ran hard again in the 4th. If they had lost to a team that hasn’t beat a d2 team until tonight or skit by a bottom of the barrel gliac team then I would be worried. I say a good road win.
    Congrats to kingsville for a great win. This conference looks balanced to me
    Angelo didn't have Grear either, and their defense stood up when they had to.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post

Angelo didn't have Grear either, and their defense stood up when they had to.
      Exactly.

But. I am still not sold on Angelo being a national powerhouse. I believe the OL is still suspect.

Comment

FYI-I managed to get the week 3 recaps done early and they should be up tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
          FYI-I managed to get the week 3 recaps done early and they should be up tonight.
          There it is: https://www.d2football.com/lsc-week-3-recap/

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X