Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hogs vs Red Leafs

Hogs stop SFU on four consecutive attempts from the 1. Hogs now on the SF 4.

Hogs score and lead 28-0 at the half.

Comment

Hogs giving SFU all sorts of confidence. SFU is playing with a lot of heart.
      Last edited by '89HOG; 10-01-2022, 09:54 PM.

Comment

SFU intercepts the Hogs and throw a TD on the first play. Hogs still up 28-7 with 2:43 left in the 3rd.

Comment

Hogs answer with a TD. Now lead 35-7 with 12:56 left in the 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post
            Hogs giving SFU all sorts of confidence. SFU is playing with a litbof heart.
            SFU always plays hard to the end. They are just out manned.

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
              SFU always plays hard to the end. They are just out manned.
              With a good coach, they would be a force because they've got some big boys on both sides of the line.

Comment

MSU-Texas beat them 77-0 last week, then lost to WNMU in OT. Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                  MSU-Texas beat them 77-0 last week, then lost to WNMU in OT. Interesting.
                  Yeah, between the Sul Ross game and now SFU, Kingsville didn't quite blow them out as bad as I thought they were. Bit concerning.

Comment

Originally posted by TAMUK09 View Post

Yeah, between the Sul Ross game and now SFU, Kingsville didn't quite blow them out as bad as I thought they were. Bit concerning.
                    It could be we're either: a). playing down (or up)to the level of our competition; or b). as I've been saying, we still have a lonnnnnnng way to go.

After five weeks, I'm still not sure how good we are this year. Maybe it's a case of what I've seen the last 18 years or so and my optimistic thoughts are starting to fade a bit.

Comment

It is so hard to tell at this point. Based on their play thus far, the Javs are a serious team to be reckoned with. But, as pointed out.....are they THAT good? They d@mn well could be one of the best teams in the nation. The issue is we simply don't know because they really haven't faced a top class opponent yet.

I thought they did in WTAMU. But to only win by a TD after 6 turnovers AND after watching the fit UTPB gave WTAMU, I am afraid I may have seriously misjudged WTAMU. Time will tell.

With that said, maybe UTPB & TAMUK are just that dang good?

Who the h3ll knows??

I say be excited. Be REAL excited, but be guarded.

Heck, I am absolutely guarded when it comes to Angelo and they beat Mines, UTPB, and WT already. But there is SO MUCH football left. ANYTHING can happen.

My hope is 3 LSC teams make the playoffs and one of them goes to the Natty!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                        It is so hard to tell at this point. Based on their play thus far, the Javs are a serious team to be reckoned with. But, as pointed out.....are they THAT good? They d@mn well could be one of the best teams in the nation. The issue is we simply don't know because they really haven't faced a top class opponent yet.

I thought they did in WTAMU. But to only win by a TD after 6 turnovers AND after watching the fit UTPB gave WTAMU, I am afraid I may have seriously misjudged WTAMU. Time will tell.

With that said, maybe UTPB & TAMUK are just that dang good?

Who the h3ll knows??

I say be excited. Be REAL excited, but be guarded.

Heck, I am absolutely guarded when it comes to Angelo and they beat Mines, UTPB, and WT already. But there is SO MUCH football left. ANYTHING can happen.

My hope is 3 LSC teams make the playoffs and one of them goes to the Natty!!!
                        '89Hog probably has a point on a couple things. Kingsville is probably playing up and down some based on the competition and we might be getting a bit optimistic at times. Plus SFU was a long trip for a team that is young and just getting its bearings at being a stronger team.

If 3 LSC teams make the playoffs, I hope and think Kingsville could be one of them but I think they are a year or two off from a deep run and competing for national championship. But I do think some of the players there now could still be on roster and playing when they are playing for a national championship.

If not Kingsville, hopefully someone in the LSC will make a deep run in the playoffs this year.

Comment

Originally posted by TAMUK09 View Post

'89Hog probably has a point on a couple things. Kingsville is probably playing up and down some based on the competition and we might be getting a bit optimistic at times. Plus SFU was a long trip for a team that is young and just getting its bearings at being a stronger team.

If 3 LSC teams make the playoffs, I hope and think Kingsville could be one of them but I think they are a year or two off from a deep run and competing for national championship. But I do think some of the players there now could still be on roster and playing when they are playing for a national championship.

If not Kingsville, hopefully someone in the LSC will make a deep run in the playoffs this year.
                          They were probably excited to go see one of North America's greatest cities and then got to the stadium and realized they were on the wrong side of the border.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X