X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASUPops
    replied
    Originally posted by JavsFan View Post
    As some teams showed earlier this year, the rankings don't always align with reality
    Ouch.

Leave a comment:

• JavsFan
    replied
    As some teams showed earlier this year, the rankings don't always align with reality

Leave a comment:

• Buffalo/Islander Alum
    replied
    Yes I realize they beat my WT team....

Glad to see them "back" too but have a feeling the pollsters looked at the record without looking at the opponents.

Leave a comment:

• TAMUK09
    replied
    Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
    HUGE CONGRATS to TAMUK for being tied for #22 in the nation!!!! What a great accomplishment.

Although I am not a sold on how good they are yet, it is a phenomenal accomplishment for their program. AND a great thing for the LSC.

In football country, this is big!!!

Let's get behind all LSC teams that are getting it done!
    I was super happy to see this earlier. It's always makes for interesting times to have multiple teams in the conference ranked. And it is always good for the conference. Second half of the season should see some interesting things happen. There are several teams that I am looking forward to seeing how the season unfolds for them.

Leave a comment:

• ASUPops
    started a topic TAMUK TIED FOR #22 IN NATION

TAMUK TIED FOR #22 IN NATION

HUGE CONGRATS to TAMUK for being tied for #22 in the nation!!!! What a great accomplishment.

Although I am not a sold on how good they are yet, it is a phenomenal accomplishment for their program. AND a great thing for the LSC.

In football country, this is big!!!

Let's get behind all LSC teams that are getting it done!

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X