Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texcap View Post
    Go figure. Angelo State is doing well this year (10-1-1) and just beat the #1 team in the nation (DBU). Their only loss is was to UTPB last week. Very frustrating. Up to that game UTPB had only won two games (DIII Sul Ross and NIAI Southwest (NM)).
    WT girls beat Angelo yesterday 1-0, in the 80th minute!.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

WT girls beat Angelo yesterday 1-0, in the 80th minute!.
      No one can beat Woman's Texas A&M University at Women's sports! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Again, I didnt omit anything.....I just pointed out the foolishness of one accusation.

EXAMPLE: "He murdered 75 people, blew up a school, and was mean to a cashier at 7-11."

Make sure you throw in the "mean" part.....that's gonna be the clinker!

Come on Turbo!! Thought you'd catch the high humor.

As far as pointing out peoples legal woes and transgressions, I've outgrown that in my life. I don't judge....and don't care. Gossip is the devils telephone, and I ain't answering!!
        You stated the entire thing was so 2022, I guess I didn't really understand how that was the case lol. We all judge though, every person and every situation we encounter in our lives. To not do so would get you in quite a bit of trouble and we all know you don't need any help with that :)

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

You stated the entire thing was so 2022, I guess I didn't really understand how that was the case lol. We all judge though, every person and every situation we encounter in our lives. To not do so would get you in quite a bit of trouble and we all know you don't need any help with that :)
          Absolutely, in reference to slinging schmutz about others. Just look at all the political schmutz dug up and thrown out there. So it IS so 2022, just as I stated.

You absolutely may judge others, I have no clue, but I DO NOT. I sure used to.

And you are 100% correct....I need no help getting into trouble. As my fiancé says, "Boys do stuff".

Yes. Yes we do.

Comment

Absolutely, in reference to slinging schmutz about others. Just look at all the political schmutz dug up and thrown out there. So it IS so 2022, just as I stated.

You absolutely may judge others, I have no clue, but I DO NOT. I sure used to.

And you are 100% correct....I need no help getting into trouble. As my fiancé says, "Boys do stuff".

Yes. Yes we do.
            YOU DO NOT JUDGE. I doubt the Guv will be appointing you the Board of Parole & Pardons any time soon. Sometimes it's a good thing to JUDGE. :)

Comment

No one can beat Woman's Texas A&M University at Women's sports! ;)
              With Football's hope of a playoff fading (again) it's good to have sports that can and do win championships.

I attended the Maroon & White "Meet the Buffs" for Men and Women's Basketball last night. It's a fundraiser for both teams.
              The men were given their rings as LSC Champions, the Women were given theirs as Regional Champions. (Elite Eight)
              My guess is that about 200 fans raised about $50,000 for the basketball program.
              Expectations are high for both teams. Both teams, at the least, should be sweet 16 teams and very possibly Elite eight.
              The women have higher expectations. The team T-Shirts had the motto on the back: "Win the Last Game"
              I know one thing. It will be more fun to watch these teams than it is to watch "up the middle."
              The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

YOU DO NOT JUDGE. I doubt the Guv will be appointing you the Board of Parole & Pardons any time soon. Sometimes it's a good thing to JUDGE. :)
                Not for me it's not.

MATTHEW 7:3
                “Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?"

I'll just worry about my own logs while the rest of society judges EVERYONE else. Been there. Done that.

Comment

Not for me it's not.

“Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?"

I'll just worry about my own logs while the rest of society judges EVERYONE else. Been there. Done that.

Do you refuse to serve on juries?
                  Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post

Do you refuse to serve on juries?
                    Refuse, no. Gotten out of the only two in my lifetime, YES, ABSOLUTELY.

But, I appreciate the effort to try and refute my comments. 😄

I mean "technically" I gather one could argue that I judge people in job interviews.....or players while coaching football. However, that would be an innacurate argument. The proper term would be evaluate.

"Evaluations merely state what "is" in a neutral, objective manner. Judgments indicate an opinionated, subjective value. Evaluations can be seen as a mental or a scientific approach,while judgments are emotional in nature and often suggest a moral, self-righteous approach." - Robert Jameson

Hope that explains it better.

Do I judge my own actions, YES, 100%. So therefore I DO judge, MYSELF. I DO look at the logs in my own eye.
                    Last edited by ASUPops; 10-08-2022, 12:59 PM.

Comment

But, I appreciate the effort to try and refute my comments. 😄

Just a question as to how you would handle a situation which goes against your normal behavior. I know quite a few people who have strong beliefs, but when confronted personally with some of them, those absolute beliefs aren't as clear.

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Not for me it's not.

I was being satirical with you. :)

Comment

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post

Just a question as to how you would handle a situation which goes against your normal behavior. I know quite a few people who have strong beliefs, but when confronted personally with some of them, those absolute beliefs aren't as clear.
                          I have personal beliefs. But that's what they are, personal. I don't hold anyone accountable for my beliefs but me. Nor do I have any expectations of others. It's been a very long learning process. And lots and lots of personal growth and changes. But I am a much happier person because of it.

Now don't misunderstand. Thats my "real world". I am STILL a button pushing, trouble maker on D2 messageboard.

Comment

I was being satirical with you. :)
                            Well I judge EVERYONE on D2!!! All of you so called WT fans for SURE!!!! PATHETIC PEOPLE! 70707070707

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X