Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure why CWU shouldn't lose to WOU as stated above. CWU is average this year. The competition is greater with the Texas schools, they're hitting reality. I thought both WOU and CWU looked bad in Ellensburg, I wasn't wowed by CWU ... was I supposed to be? They're just not that good, they're average ... like WOU this year. Glasper or no Glasper, they're average.

Comment

Western New Mexico Mustangs

Comment

• Note: Western New Mexico University has added Men's and Women's Track & Field. Kudos Mustangs!
        Western New Mexico Mustangs

Comment

• Originally posted by crixus View Post
          👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 TCB!!!

Comment

Note: Western New Mexico University has added Men's and Women's Track & Field. Kudos Mustangs!
            Awesome!!!

Y'all are like the Jefferson's! Movin' on up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

I don't think they are that bad, but then they are 4-3.

They played Ferris State very tough. Lost to a rival in WOU, but that shouldn't happen. Seems they are still trying to find their identity. Not trying to run the ball like CWU does.

I don't know.
              LSC is very competitive, realistically they could lose all three of their remaining games, they could also win 2 of 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Awesome!!!

Y'all are like the Jefferson's! Movin' on up!
                Yeah, I know how you love track and field. It's your favorite collegiate sport, right?

I couldn't stand The Jeffersons. Just the theme alone made me turn off the TV.

Comment

I am happy for the Mustangs resurgence. However there are so many things wrong in this picture.

QB is throwing off his back foot and appears to be throwing toward his own goal line. 58 white is getting a knee in the balls . 5 red seems like he's lost. 5x red lineman (on the right) seems to have lost focus of who he is chasing, and is wearing ridiculous socks.

Comment

• Originally posted by tsull View Post
                    Not sure why CWU shouldn't lose to WOU as stated above. CWU is average this year. The competition is greater with the Texas schools, they're hitting reality. I thought both WOU and CWU looked bad in Ellensburg, I wasn't wowed by CWU ... was I supposed to be? They're just not that good, they're average ... like WOU this year. Glasper or no Glasper, they're average.
                    I agree, I’m not sure why Runnin’ Cat feels CWU is entitled to win vs WOU, especially when there has been a decent back and forth over the past several years. Maybe the fact that CWU’s enrollment is almost double that of WOU or they have double the scholarships or they were playing at home, maybe players have the same entitlement mentality, who knows?
                    Last edited by SPWOU; 10-26-2022, 09:49 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=ASUPops;n706757]So, is CWU just that bad this season?? I am a bit confused as to whats happening at Central.[/QUOTE

Is Fisk the ‘issue’? Shoemaker left after ‘18 season. Fisk had a few winning seasons in a conference of 3-4 mediocre to poor teams and playing each twice with Shoemaker’s recruits, class of 2019 and below. Now he is getting to a point that he has mostly his own recruits, class of 2020+.

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Yeah, I know how you love track and field. It's your favorite collegiate sport, right?

I couldn't stand The Jeffersons. Just the theme alone made me turn off the TV.
                        RACIST!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

I am happy for the Mustangs resurgence. However there are so many things wrong in this picture.

QB is throwing off his back foot and appears to be throwing toward his own goal line. 58 white is getting a knee in the balls . 5 red seems like he's lost. 5x red lineman (on the right) seems to have lost focus of who he is chasing, and is wearing ridiculous socks.
                          You've had too much scotch tonight! 707.

Comment

RACIST!!!!
                            Hahaha.

What's funny is I had this same conversation with a co-worker and said the exact same thing to me.

I also told him I couldn't stand leave it to beaver because my grandfather would watch reruns all the time.

He started laughing and told me he didn't like that show either.

Comment

RACIST!!!!
                              Not true. I also disliked Friends. In fact I like most sitcoms as much as I like new stadiums.

Exceptions: Tool Time, That 70's Show, Taxi

Comment

You've had too much scotch tonight! 707.
                                Wrong. Not a single drink or anything stronger than a Hall's cough drop.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X