Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ASUfam&fan View Post

Again buff nation... you would rather not back door in the playoffs when a lot of you all said playoffs or bust. Region 4 by far is the weakest this yr. I'm saying that' I think Angelo and mines can beat anybody in the country because they are the most balanced and experienced teams. The lsc this year has been Great. Head to head it dominated the rmac and the nsic does not have that dominate team in the past. The addition of the gnaw schools has been good. Western Oregon is a good team as is cwu, msu, Kingsville, wnmu utpb gave 2 games away and had a chance to take the lead twice against Angelo. Oh yeah and u and utpeanut butter beat the second best team in the rmac. U wouldn't like a chance again at Kingsville first round after that fiasco of a game and you still could have won? And if you do get shipped out to say play Pitt state, I would not be surprised at all u walk out of there with a win...and would not want to see yall again in the playoffs thst is a 50/50 game.y'all are playing great again at the end of the year like last yr. Except u are still in the hunt for a spot.

ps: after I said all of this I'm picking wnmu to win the game. just a feeling I have. Sorry
    It's a little early for Happy Hour, isn't it?

I do agree with your pick however.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Nah, WT wins this one!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Nah, WT wins this one!
        If they don't you'll have to change your icon!

Comment

Happy hour is when ever you want it to be happy hour! But I’m done with u wt fans. I’m trying to help you all with your Hughes anxiety you all see to have. U can fire him and do what angelo did was you know the normal promote your dc to replace your head coach before the season.ends and that always works out. “Sandbagger”? who me naw….I do think Simon Frasier game Saturday could be interesting. they took utpb to over time and utpb was within a score in the 4th against angelo so I’ll take angelo St no more than 10 pts cause sf gave angelo’s closet lsc opponent all they could handle………………..

I may be wrong but I think It’s senior day too I think at wnmu….they will play all out

Comment

If they don't you'll have to change your icon!
            Okay!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUfam&fan View Post

Happy hour is when ever you want it to be happy hour! But I’m done with u wt fans. I’m trying to help you all with your Hughes anxiety you all see to have. U can fire him and do what angelo did was you know the normal promote your dc to replace your head coach before the season.ends and that always works out. “Sandbagger”? who me naw….I do think Simon Frasier game Saturday could be interesting. they took utpb to over time and utpb was within a score in the 4th against angelo so I’ll take angelo St no more than 10 pts cause sf gave angelo’s closet lsc opponent all they could handle………………..

I may be wrong but I think It’s senior day too I think at wnmu….they will play all out
              I have no issue with Hughes finishing out the season since there are only 3 games left.

I might soften my stance slightly if WT wins out to finish 8-3 and definitely if they get that 7 seed somehow.

If WT loses at all the rest of the way then he definitely needs to be out the door at the 11/13 press conference.

Either way if Hughes is retained the condition should be a new offensive coordinator and playoff spot in 2023.

They have shown potential beating playoff teams but always drop games against turds (twice against Western Oregon) that has held them back.

Comment

This is just some rough numbers and probably wrong on a calculation or more but this is what I have based on record and SOS only:

Click image for larger version  Name:	10-30.jpg Views:	0 Size:	68.2 KB ID:	710089

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X