Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 9 Games

For you TAMUK faithful heading to Ellensburg for the game on Saturday, make sure to pack your longjohns, if you own any. The high is forecast to be 56 with a low of 34 and as the game isn’t until 6pm, it’s going to get nippy.

Week 9 Preview is now up:

https://www.d2football.com/lsc-week-nine-preview/

(Hoping WT blows out WNMU, not only for WT’s playoff hopes but also because the game is at 2 Eastern and New Haven, which is my school, plays Assumption at the same time in what is pretty much the NE10 championship game, and my attention will be very divided Saturday afternoon if both games are close!)

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
      For you TAMUK faithful heading to Ellensburg for the game on Saturday, make sure to pack your longjohns, if you own any. The high is forecast to be 56 with a low of 34 and as the game isn’t until 6pm, it’s going to get nippy.
      I always tell myself to go to the alumni berm where the heaters keep ya warm, but then I sit on the south 40 yard line and split my time between looking longingly at the rich people on said berm and what lately has been 3rd and long situations for the Wildcats. CWU in an upset by the way.

Comment

I wish Central Washington still played in the afternoon, that was tremendous. However, I went to the Western Oregon - Central game this year and the atmosphere was excellent. Huge crowd by Northwest standards and the band was really good as always.

Comment

Originally posted by tsull View Post
          I wish Central Washington still played in the afternoon, that was tremendous. However, I went to the Western Oregon - Central game this year and the atmosphere was excellent. Huge crowd by Northwest standards and the band was really good as always.
          Yeah, I can see having the night games in the early part of the season, but should switch back to day games in October. The last game of the year is a 1pm start, so I will go to it. The night games I stay home and watch.

Comment

As I stated on another thread, this is the GOY for Angelo this week vs SFU. And they better be focused or SFU will catch them. Even Coach Girsch is well aware of the potential for a trap game here. Especially with KO at 9 pm Texas time AND raining!

https://www.gosanangelo.com/story/sp...e/69594536007/
            Last edited by ASUPops; 10-29-2022, 01:53 AM.

Comment

CWU has both top QB’s available today:

https://www.yakimaherald.com/sports/...e4e5ac703.html

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                As I stated on another thread, this is the GOY for Angelo this week vs SFU. And they better be focused or SFU will catch them. Even Coach Girsch is well aware of the potential for a trap game here. Especially with KO at 9 pm Texas time AND raining!

https://www.gosanangelo.com/story/sp...e/69594536007/
                If SFU beats Angelo State it will be the upset of the millennium.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

If SFU beats Angelo State it will be the upset of the millennium.
                  The whole ASU team would have to be quarantined for COVID for that to happen.

Even then the intramural team could travel up and give them a good game.

Comment

7-0 WNMU

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
                      7-0 WNMU
                      I guess WT must be giving away another game.
                      Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

WT tied at 20

Comment

Minnesota State up 31-24 on Sioux Falls - 3rd
                          Winona State up 17-0 on Augustana - 4th
                          West Texas and Western New Mexico tied 20-20 at half
                          Colorado Mines up on Western Colorado 3-0 - 1st

Comment

WT has given it away……YET. Hope we don’t.

Comment

Larsen already has 318 passing yards.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X