Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Rams are going to have to be more focused (small mistakes, not getting plays off), converting in the red zone, and have to be a lot better on special teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Bippy McGoo View Post
      The Rams are going to have to be more focused (small mistakes, not getting plays off), converting in the red zone, and have to be a lot better on special teams.
      Bronkhorst avoiding a pick six is a big one too. ASU was nearly done for after the pick six in the Week 2 game.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Yes, I know. That's WHY they are so good!

I stated that this is gonna be a home game for Mines. All the Texas players family and friends will be in San Angelo for the game.
        Hahaha. Yeah, they’d be even better if all their players were from tx, right? Hahaha. Nothing to do with coaching or recruiting the right players, just the state the players are from, right? .

Last year’s national championship team Ferris State had two players from tx, (one was a redshirt) most players were from MI believe it or not but that’s not why they were so good. I’m sure WT, UTPB, MSU, TAMUK, ASU, and probably ENMU have mostly tx players but that’s not why they are good, average or bad.

CSM is a ‘high academic institution’ their players aren’t only good athletes, they are very smart. tx has the largest population within striking distance so it makes sense most of their players are from tx. 90+% of LSC players wouldn’t have been accepted to CSM.
        Last edited by SPWOU; 12-01-2022, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SPWOU View Post

Hahaha. Yeah, they’d be even better if all their players were from tx, right? Hahaha. Nothing to do with coaching or recruiting the right players, just the state the players are from, right? .

Last year’s national championship team Ferris State had two players from tx, (one was a redshirt) most players were from MI believe it or not but that’s not why they were so good. I’m sure WT, UTPB, MSU, TAMUK, ASU, and probably ENMU have mostly tx players but that’s not why they are good, average or bad.

CSM is a ‘high academic institution’ their players aren’t only good athletes, they are very smart. tx has the largest population within striking distance so it makes sense most of their players are from tx. 90+% of LSC players wouldn’t have been accepted to CSM.
          Bruh, seriously??? You do realize I am joking? I mean, right??

I am VERY familiar with Mines and their football program. 7070707

Comment

Bruh, seriously??? You do realize I am joking? I mean, right??

I am VERY familiar with Mines and their football program. 7070707
            Now you tell me. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by SPWOU View Post

Now you tell me. Lol
              Hahaha!

But I like the fire in your belly! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Comment

Hahaha!

But I like the fire in your belly! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
                Maybe just a little defensive of Mines. Hahaha. My kid’s HS teammate is their top receiver. Great kid, smart and great athlete.
                I’m on S Padre Island now, debated driving up for the game but decided against it, will steam or follow online.
                Hoping for a great game.

Comment

Hoping for a great game, no injuries, and a Mines victory. Weather looks like it should be nice, 58F with a 1% chance of rain. Nothing but respect for ASU, Texas, and BBQ. Wish the players, coaches, and their families the best!

Comment

Originally posted by Wrecked Again View Post
                    Hoping for a great game, no injuries, and a Mines victory. Weather looks like it should be nice, 58F with a 1% chance of rain. Nothing but respect for ASU, Texas, and BBQ. Wish the players, coaches, and their families the best!
                    These TX schools know how to tailgate and bbq! They’re also really good at football. Hoping for a great game and no injuries!

Comment

https://twitter.com/MinesFootball/st...oxCdi8u-3FVLHw

Comment

Originally posted by Bippy McGoo View Post
                        Mines will have to do the same things, but even better. They aren't a TEAM, just superstars :)

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Mines will have to do the same things, but even better. They aren't a TEAM, just superstars :)
                          Too bad CSUP is at home today! ;)

Comment

Biggest game of the season for both teams.

Mines is too much for Angelo today. Mines is the superior team of athletes, as we have seen and heared all season. I just hope that scrappy, lil ol Angelo team can keep it close and not get blown out.

Comment

7-0 Mines. Not sure ASU fumbled there.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
                                7-0 Mines. Not sure ASU fumbled there.
                                They didnt.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X