Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

I love the hill country but this time of year until March I would be inside the house with my eyes swollen shut due to the cedar trees and the summers are wearing me out. October - December are the only tolerable months anymore
    After years of living close to the Gulf, any time I make it up past San Antonio even during the most humid of days up there, it feels so much better. It can almost feel like desert dry heat vs the air you can wear down here. I don't mind heat and in fact I don't let that air you can wear keep me from doing things, but even a 20% reduction thanks to being further inland feels great. The one thing I really don't want to have to deal with is hurricane recovery. I still have visions of that fresh in my mind from when Harvey hit and although we were lucky to escape the brunt, I had friends and work colleagues at the time who took a hard hit up in Rockport and Port A. It's a major life disruption in so many ways and living up there would at least mitigate that.

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post

You can go hang out with Nancy Pelosi.... LOL!
      Italians STRONGLY DISLIKE Pelosi. And that's an understatement.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X