Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

If you don't know me or are new/newer to D2 LSC, I am THE button pusher, troll, and flip-flopper. It's always meant to entertain, get responses, and promote more posting. However, it also draws anger and the casting of evil curses and spells. Ha!

With that said, I thoroughly enjoy EVERYONE on D2 messageboard and greatly respect those I "pick on" the most (and yes that also include Alum and Techster). PLEASE, just remember it is NEVER personal, just BS and fun.

I sincerely wish you ALL a very Merry and Blessed CHRISTmas.

Merry Christmas, Pops, and everyone else too!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
      If you don't know me or are new/newer to D2 LSC, I am THE button pusher, troll, and flip-flopper. It's always meant to entertain, get responses, and promote more posting. However, it also draws anger and the casting of evil curses and spells. Ha!

With that said, I thoroughly enjoy EVERYONE on D2 messageboard and greatly respect those I "pick on" the most (and yes that also include Alum and Techster). PLEASE, just remember it is NEVER personal, just BS and fun.

Merry Christmas sir.

Life would be boring if we always agreed and played nice.

Comment

Merry Christmas to my favorite agitator! Enjoy those grandkids, the one that I met is something special!

Comment

Donā€™t ever stop being yourself exactly how you described it.

Merry Christmas to all on the D2 Board including those weirdos from the Great NorthWest. I thought I had to get that in there so they wouldnā€™t feel left out.

Although they are NOT playing the whipping boys we wanted when they joined. Haha

Comment

Merry Christmas to you and everyone on the board too.

Comment

Originally posted by texcap View Post

Merry Christmas to my favorite agitator! Enjoy those grandkids, the one that I met is something special!
              He might be at Angelo one day....stepping into Daddy's shoes. šŸ˜‰

Comment

He might be at Angelo one day....stepping into Daddy's shoes. šŸ˜‰
                That would be assume! Hope I am around to see that day!

Comment

Originally posted by texcap View Post

That would be assume! Hope I am around to see that day!
                  Me too!!!!

Comment

You forgot our old buddy LionFan. Or is he to upper society now? Merry Christmas pops!

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post

You forgot our old buddy LionFan. Or is he to upper society now? Merry Christmas pops!
                      Yeah, thought about mentioning him, but he's an elite D1aa guy now.

He's dead to me! šŸ˜‰

And Merry Christmas to you, you pork loving piglet.

Comment

Hey I resemble that remark!?

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
                          Hope you had a very Merry Christmas brother!

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
                            I saw you on TV at the media table doing the radio broadcast of the Aggie Commerce game against UT. Iā€™m sure being an Aggie fan when you left you had to scrub yourself with a wire brush and take a bath in Clorox. Lol.

Last edited by LSC Fan; 12-28-2022, 10:41 AM.

Comment

The word a$$hole has two meanings. It can be used in an affectionate way. My buddies and I call each other a$$holes all the time. We get a good laugh out of it. Then there is the other meaning. I looked up the term in the dictionary. Sure enough, right beside the word is your picture.

If it is any consolation, you don't equal one of my former buddies. He has a hat, a t-shirt, a bumper sticker and a billboard all with his picture alongside the word. That's how bad he is.

I pray you and yours have a blessed and wonderful 2023. The same for the rest of you arrogant Texans.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X