Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OPSUALUM77&81 View Post

The word a$$hole has two meanings. It can be used in an affectionate way. My buddies and I call each other a$$holes all the time. We get a good laugh out of it. Then there is the other meaning. I looked up the term in the dictionary. Sure enough, right beside the word is your picture.

If it is any consolation, you don't equal one of my former buddies. He has a hat, a t-shirt, a bumper sticker and a billboard all with his picture alongside the word. That's how bad he is.

I pray you and yours have a blessed and wonderful 2023. The same for the rest of you arrogant Texans.
    And you, my friend, are the WHOLE a$$.

Wishing you and yours the very same.

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post

I saw you on TV at the media table doing the radio broadcast of the Aggie Commerce game against UT. Iā€™m sure being an Aggie fan when you left you had to scrub yourself with a wire brush and take a bath in Clorox. Lol.
      Haha nah it was a blast. That new arena is amazing.

Miss you guys! I will say this, the fcs message boards are so boring compared to this one.

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post

Haha nah it was a blast. That new arena is amazing.

Miss you guys! I will say this, the fcs message boards are so boring compared to this one.
        That's because they don't have me!!!!! šŸ˜‰

I fooled around on those boards when my kids were at SFA & SHSU. You are 100% correct.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

That's because they don't have me!!!!! šŸ˜‰
          This is actually TRUE !

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X