Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

I noticed you didn't say "greener" pastures.
    Well to be determined.

Incarnate Word appears to be flourishing nicely in football. They were a couple plays away from upsetting North Dakota State on the road and playing for the FCS championship in Frisco.

ACU has made the NCAA basketball tournament and upset Texas along the way.

Tarleton is doing average in transition and Commerce was able to hang in basketball and football their first year,

Javs Fan mentioned on the Sul Ross thread that they could become McMurry.

WT could very well become Savannah State if they take their shot and lose.

I personally dont know the "right path" for WT but WT appears to be suffering from "boomer" leadership where they shut down and not consider any improvement possibilities and stay stubborn in the status quo.

In this day and age if businesses stay status quo and don't change then they get left behind in the dust by other up and coming improving innovative businesses.

Either way I hope WT starts to grow again and make the right decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Javs Fan mentioned on the Sul Ross thread that they could become McMurry.
      My post was that the future of Sul Ross was TBD. Since 1995, additions to the conference is a mixed bag. On the successful side, there is Tarleton, Midwestern, and for a while SOSU and Northeastern State. On the unsuccessful side is UIW, ECU, SWO, McMurry, OPSU. Success, if it comes, will take a while as even Tarleton and Midwestern State took 4-5 years to become competitive.

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X