Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Montana Tech good? This should be the league Central Washington and Western Oregon are in although they will dig their heels in for D2 until the end of time. Or maybe these NAIA school should move up, which is been discussed a lot and will never happen. Some of these NAIA schools, like College of Idaho, have a lot of scholarships. I'm guessing Montana Tech does, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockofwesties View Post

As for the refs, on that last UTPB drive the refs didn’t call an obvious intentional grounding on UTPB that would have ended the game well before utpb was inside the 10.
      Don't you know that only the losing team has calls go against them and the refs were clearly out to get them?

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Don't you know that only the losing team has calls go against them and the refs were clearly out to get them?
        Sorta like the short goal post?

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post

ENMU - Lee is going to win there because he knows how to run a team and get good players to run his system. I think they will have issues and still be a bottom-half LSC team this year, but they’re going to be a pain to play especially later in the season. They need to keep the fumbles down though.
          I don't expect ENMU to be a LSC Powerhouse, but once they get rolling and before all these new HC figure out how to defend Lee's offense, they will do well forca few years. Then, I think they become a bottom of the top 4 team at best.

Comment

Originally posted by tsull View Post
            Is Montana Tech good? This should be the league Central Washington and Western Oregon are in although they will dig their heels in for D2 until the end of time. Or maybe these NAIA school should move up, which is been discussed a lot and will never happen. Some of these NAIA schools, like College of Idaho, have a lot of scholarships. I'm guessing Montana Tech does, too.
            The NAIA rankings and previous results suggest they are pretty good, but they shouldn’t beat a team that was expected to be in the top half of a D2 conference.

Fun fact-MT is in the same conference Quincy Glasper is in now.

Comment

Glasper's EOU team is 0-2 after losing to NAIA Montana Western in the opener and D3 Whitworth on Saturday. Thinking Glasper is not all that, though Whitworth has their moments in D3.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post

ENMU - Lee is going to win there because he knows how to run a team and get good players to run his system. I think they will have issues and still be a bottom-half LSC team this year, but they’re going to be a pain to play especially later in the season. They need to keep the fumbles down though.
                Yeah, I think you and Boohaha are right. They might get 2-3 wins in conference, they might can eek out a 5-5 record. Probably beat WNMU and pick off another one or 2. Could be dangerous later in the season. Hopefully Kingsville is healthy and in the right state of mind when they play ENMU right after Angelo State.

They should be good in the long run.
                Last edited by TAMUK09; 09-10-2023, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanMachineOffense View Post

I never got around to watching that game.

Was it Midwestern who had like, their spring game cancelled or something because they didn't have enough players? Am I dreaming that? I think it was Midwestern?

Somebody help me out here.
                  No, Midwestern State 2023 spring game was not canceled. It was played. We've never had an issue with having enough players to play.

Comment

Originally posted by QB11111 View Post

On another note, what’s the deal with Midwestern? They seem to be playing far below what they normally do.
                    For the past three (3) years we've had two or three new coaches each year. This year it's been a massive turnover with the coaching staff as well as getting quite a few D1/JUCO transfers. Like all things, it takes time for jello to mold it's just the second game of the season. Mustang will continue to play every down #Stanggang!
                    Last edited by DB91980; 09-10-2023, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X