Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by buffalobill View Post
    Not one post about the WT game. Has to be a record. FYI they’re winning big. Lol
    Chip and I are (separately) on cruise ships. The internet aboard is unsuitable to watch football and for some reason the ship didn’t select the WT game on their lame sports channel. Not only that, I have a 6 hour time difference.

Tomorrow the WT 🥎 team hosts Texas Tech. Sadly there is no video for that game, so please go and show your support!

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post

Next 3 weeks will be real tough. Need more offense or it won’t be fun.
      Well, they’re undefeated in conference play thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by 49Mack View Post
        Like folks on this board said preseason, CWU will somehow win several games due to their size and talent. Probably will struggle due to ineptitude at QB 1 and some very unimaginative play calling on the part of the Coaches. Not much to celebrate tonight. Predictable and boring, but it’s a “W” I reckon.
        Well, they’re undefeated in conference play so far, so at this rate they will win the conference championship.

Comment

Originally posted by SPWOU View Post

Well, they’re undefeated in conference play so far, so at this rate they will win the conference championship.
          Agreed with "at this rate" . Not sure that will hold against all of their final opponents. We'll see.
          Last edited by ASUPops; 10-14-2023, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Chip and I are (separately) on cruise ships. The internet aboard is unsuitable to watch football and for some reason the ship didn’t select the WT game on their lame sports channel. Not only that, I have a 6 hour time difference.

Tomorrow the WT 🥎 team hosts Texas Tech. Sadly there is no video for that game, so please go and show your support!
            Cute that you and Chip went on a cruise together, it's 2023 no need to explain. Enjoy it you two love birds!

Comment

Well, despite Lemming's new efforts to not win by throwing 3 interceptions, MSU couldn't capitalize and CWU's defense came to the rescue! 5 in a row!

Comment

What cruise are you on? My wife & I are currently in London and will be on a cruise starting Wednesday and return to Houston 11-1-23.

San Angelo showed how much better they are as a football team than the Javelinas.

Comment

West Alabama won against West Florida yesterday. This should help with Angelo State’s strength of schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

What cruise are you on? My wife & I are currently in London and will be on a cruise starting Wednesday and return to Houston 11-1-23.

San Angelo showed how much better they are as a football team than the Javelinas.
                    I was hoping Kingsville would have done better against Angelo State but they still has a ways to improve before they will be able to get a conference championship. They need a better line so their quarterbacks quit getting hurt and so they can do better in the run game. And they also need some help at quarterback.

Comment

It will be very interesting to see who will be on top in then end. Angelo? CW? Or the underdog UTPB?

Comment

Originally posted by TAMUK09 View Post

I was hoping Kingsville would have done better against Angelo State but they still has a ways to improve before they will be able to get a conference championship. They need a better line so their quarterbacks quit getting hurt and so they can do better in the run game. And they also need some help at quarterback.
                        TAMUK needs to win the turnover battle, but ASU won it 4-1 and also scored 17 points off TAMUK turnovers. ASU got on a roll and Freeman's first pick started it.

Comment

Originally posted by Not4theweak View Post
                          It will be very interesting to see who will be on top in then end. Angelo? CW? Or the underdog UTPB?
                          CWU keeps winning even with a suspect QB. The final game against UTPB could be for the conference title.

Angelo are the kings of the LSC until dethroned, and UTPB better be ready this week or else their dream season will be crushed by a herd of stampeding Rams.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post

CWU keeps winning even with a suspect QB. The final game against UTPB could be for the conference title.

Angelo are the kings of the LSC until dethroned, and UTPB better be ready this week or else their dream season will be crushed by a herd of stampeding Rams.
                            I don't think the Rams were able to fill the SUBSTANTIAL talent loss from last season. Therfore, I see UTPB putting a damper on Angelo's homecoming this coming week.

Hope I am wrong!

Comment

We were on RCL's Allure of the Seas. I watched the entire WT/WNM game. It was a good broadcast by WT (as usual) and I didn't miss a beat on ship.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

We were on RCL's Allure of the Seas. I watched the entire WT/WNM game. It was a good broadcast by WT (as usual) and I didn't miss a beat on ship.
                                I’m glad that worked for you. It’s a little different in the South Pacific where I’ve only seen 1 other ship (at sea) since leaving Hawaii on October 3rd. So the internet is less reliable due to a lack of demand.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X