Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CWU over 300 rushing yards now.

Comment

WT with a garbage time TD to make it 30-14 with 1:16 left.

Comment

Fisk gets the WT monkey off his back. Two games in the LSC season left, both are going to be rough.

Comment

I do like the guy doing commentary for the CWU broadcast. The lady calling the game does well too.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanMachineOffense View Post
            Bold predictions:

-UTPB beats Angelo and makes it look relatively easy

-WT upsets CWU but we will only get to watch half of it because CWU can't seem to figure out how streaming and Internet connections work.
            2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
              WT missed a FG on their first drive.

McGill starting at QB for CWU
              That kid has a strong leg but Cason is more accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
                Fisk gets the WT monkey off his back. Two games in the LSC season left, both are going to be rough.
                Congratulations to CWU. Maybe Lynn can consult with Hunter Hughes about how to play CWU. Hughes never lost to them.

I know it’s Lynn’s first year but what happened to McCoy-Gay and the rest of the running game? He looked great early in the season.

I’m a Tyler Sweet fan but what does Lynn have against Noah? He’s been great his whole career, exited the transfer portal once Hughes was fired, and is barely used.

I don’t have a good feeling about how things are going. A mannequin should have been able to provide better coaching than Hughes. Instead we look to have a worse record than last year. This is a nightmare I would REALLY like to wake up from. Meanwhile the new coach at UTPB will win LSC Coach of the Year.

Ok Chip you are up. Tell us how great Lynn is going to be (just like when you said it about Nesbitt and Hughes). 😉

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Congratulations to CWU. Maybe Lynn can consult with Hunter Hughes about how to play CWU. Hughes never lost to them.

I know it’s Lynn’s first year but what happened to McCoy-Gay and the rest of the running game? He looked great early in the season.

I’m a Tyler Sweet fan but what does Lynn have against Noah? He’s been great his whole career, exited the transfer portal once Hughes was fired, and is barely used.

I don’t have a good feeling about how things are going. A mannequin should have been able to provide better coaching than Hughes. Instead we look to have a worse record than last year. This is a nightmare I would REALLY like to wake up from. Meanwhile the new coach at UTPB will win LSC Coach of the Year.

Ok Chip you are up. Tell us how great Lynn is going to be (just like when you said it about Nesbitt and Hughes). 😉
                  AGREE 100%.

And marooned colored glasses, WT posters, don't give me the rah rah Maroon Kool-Aid BS. PLEASE.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Want to trade head coaches? I think I speak for most UNK fans when I say we'd take Lynn back in a heartbeat with the way this season has gone.

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out how Western Oregon has won any games this season. That was one of the worst performances I've ever seen in Monmouth. They look absolutely horrific against a pretty average football team. I'm not sure what was going on but they are just not a good team. We passed for 65 freaking yards.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

AGREE 100%.

And marooned colored glasses, WT posters, don't give me the rah rah Maroon Kool-Aid BS. PLEASE.
                        Honestly I wanted the UTPB coach from the get go but Lynn is definitely a huge upgrade from Hughes.

Maybe the issue is drastically changing the system at WT and needs some time to cycle his players in and Hughes out to adjust.

Central Washington has beaten every team in D2 so far so no real shame losing to them other than a blowout on the road.

If WT finishes 5-5 (which would include an ASU win) then call it good and build off that.

Winnable games at the end against UTPB and WO and it could easily be a 7-3 ceiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Honestly I wanted the UTPB coach from the get go but Lynn is definitely a huge upgrade from Hughes.

Maybe the issue is drastically changing the system at WT and needs some time to cycle his players in and Hughes out to adjust.

Central Washington has beaten every team in D2 so far so no real shame losing to them other than a blowout on the road.

If WT finishes 5-5 (which would include an ASU win) then call it good and build off that.

Winnable games at the end against UTPB and WO and it could easily be a 7-3 ceiling.
                          If Angelo won every game, it could easily be an undefeated season. 😂

Comment

Originally posted by loper legionnaire View Post

Want to trade head coaches? I think I speak for most UNK fans when I say we'd take Lynn back in a heartbeat with the way this season has gone.
                            Not just yet. Sorry you guys are having a lousy season too.

Comment

Too bad IFs and BUTs are not candy and nuts.

I will be shocked if WT rebounds against Angelo so no, they won’t run the table.

Comment

Lynn's a stud.

Have faith.

I know the WT crowd is tired of it, but... just breathe. The return is coming.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X