Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But watch how many TEXAS RANGERS "FANS" emerge!!

I can't stand BANDWAGON FANS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
      But watch how many TEXAS RANGERS "FANS" emerge!!

I can't stand BANDWAGON FANS!!!!
      LOL. Where do you think all these Houston Asstros fans came from since the mid 2010s?

I agree though about the bandwagon.

It drives me absolutely insane how some Rangers Fans would root for the Astros in the world series and vice versa.

I think this ALCS exposed the true dislike and rivalry between the team and die hard fans.

Comment

Originally posted by TAMUK09 View Post

I have been following the Texas League since the Corpus Christi Hooks moved to town. Why would anyone name a baseball team Sod Poodles?
        Every minor league team has a gimmick.

Sod Poodles was a slang for prairie dogs in the 1800s.

The locals hated it at first but it caught on in a big way.

I lived in Corpus in the mid 2000s when the Hooks came to town.

I remember Ben Zobrist the most and the future Rangers that made the world series back them coming through with Frisco.

Comment

With the Rangers one game away from winning it all, they will be led tonight by Texan Nate Eovaldi, who grew up in Alvin, same hometown as Rangers legend Nolan Ryan.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
            With the Rangers one game away from winning it all, they will be led tonight by Texan Nate Eovaldi, who grew up in Alvin, same hometown as Rangers legend Nolan Ryan.
            Living through the 2011 game 6 disaster, I am very hesitant but cautiously optimistic.

Rangers have two aces that can get it done which the 2011 team didnt have a true ace even though Kolby Lewis pitched like one in big games.

Another factor is they have 3 healthy speedy outfielders that can fly to the ball and get that last out this time.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	WS.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	790116

We came and Took It!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

We came and Took It!!!!
                It took 12 years to get that last strike but was well worth the wait!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WT&TTECHfan View Post

It took 12 years to get that last strike but was well worth the wait!!!
                  Yeah it sure was. I did feel a lot better with those four 8th inning runs.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

We came and Took It!!!!
                    Thankfully it finally happened!!

Comment

I am not a Rangers fan (but I go to a few games a year) and I stop watching baseball as soon as football season starts, however, I am very happy for the REAL, TRUE, DIE-HARD Texas Rangers fans!!! 1st world series title in 63 years! How exciting.

To all the bandwagon fans......GO TO H3LL!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                        I am not a Rangers fan (but I go to a few games a year) and I stop watching baseball as soon as football season starts, however, I am very happy for the REAL, TRUE, DIE-HARD Texas Rangers fans!!! 1st world series title in 63 years! How exciting.

To all the bandwagon fans......GO TO H3LL!
                        And, of course, ASUPops of D2football.com fame gets to determine who is a TRUE Texas Rangers fan. What a narcissistic keyboard warrior!

I have been a hardcore Rangers fan since I was 8, for the record.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X