• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ENMU defeats WTAMU 35-27 to win the Wagon Wheel

ENMU defeats WTAMU 35-27 to win the Wagon Wheel

https://x.com/ENMUFootball/status/17...995649986?s=20

Comment

Should have let the big man get there first! (Guess he did lift the wheel first.)

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post

Should have let the big man get there first! (Guess he did lift the wheel first.)
          I think the ENMU QB went down harder charging the Hill than he did during the game. All kidding aside it was a typical Wagon Wheel Game with a lot of big hits. Glad the Hounds came out on top!

Comment

*WTAMU Posters* - CRICKETS

SMH

Comment

CONGRATS. 8 of 11. Sounds like you own the Buffoons.

But what about WBB, SB, or VB????

How dare you make a big deal.about football on the D2 football messageboard??

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                CONGRATS. 8 of 11. Sounds like you own the Buffoons.

But what about WBB, SB, or VB????

How dare you make a big deal.about football on the D2 football messageboard??
                Yes Sir. We have won 7 of the last 10 Wagon Wheels and in 2014 the Hounds were able to best the Buffaloes twice in 3 weeks when we had the LSC playoff deal. The Hounds have won 8 of the last 11 games vs WT!

Comment

Originally posted by gohounds View Post

Yes Sir. We have won 7 of the last 10 Wagon Wheels and in 2014 the Hounds were able to best the Buffaloes twice in 3 weeks when we had the LSC playoff deal. The Hounds have won 8 of the last 11 games vs WT!
                  Great feat to be proud of.

And STILL no response from the Buffoon posters.

LMAO.

Comment

The road crowd in the Wagon WHeel game is usually pretty strong, but WT did not travel well this time. Maybe it was do to the early Kickoff?

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Great feat to be proud of.

And STILL no response from the Buffoon posters.

LMAO.
                      They won and great game.

Hard to get excited about WT football the last several years with a past incompetent coaching staff and a president/athletic department that has no interest in promoting football to the point that the next generation hardly know it exists.

Both teams havent seen the playoffs in a decade so one beating the other isn't exactly a great measuring stick.

Comment

Not a trolling question here, but how can they not promote football when they have one of the best, if not the best stadiums in all of D2? I know the product has to be good for the fan experience to be good, but IDK why an administration would put so much money .........and let's be honest - stress and commitment - ............into a stadium project and still be accused of being "meh" when it comes to promotion?

Comment

Originally posted by Goods View Post
                          Not a trolling question here, but how can they not promote football when they have one of the best, if not the best stadiums in all of D2? I know the product has to be good for the fan experience to be good, but IDK why an administration would put so much money .........and let's be honest - stress and commitment - ............into a stadium project and still be accused of being "meh" when it comes to promotion?
                          Dang good question. Because they do not promote football.

Comment

The University and Athletic program do a great job promoting CWU Athletics (to be fair, I'm a sports fan, so I'm looking for the games myself).

My newest frustration is the fact that I just found out CWU has a family pass that ranges from $225-$300 depending on a couple of variables, and that gets you into every sporting event for every sport for the entire year. They should be advertising the heck out of that. If you're going to a CWU football game, that's $10 for the cheap seats, family of 4 is $40, same with bball, cheaper for soccer and rugby. tsull has always said that one of the many goals for D2 should be to make it easy for families and community members to get to the games and family passes do that (this might be something that tsull and ASUPops agree on!). With so much advertising for free or cheap on social media, this should be splashed, emailed all over the place.

I bring this up as a long winded way of saying that lazy establishments will lose their fan bases and brand. My 16 and 19 year olds could whip up some sort of image quickly, so I'm sure a college student working in the athletics dept or communications or graphic design dept could do a real good job during their 3-7 p.m. shift.

Comment

Originally posted by Goods View Post
                              The University and Athletic program do a great job promoting CWU Athletics (to be fair, I'm a sports fan, so I'm looking for the games myself).

My newest frustration is the fact that I just found out CWU has a family pass that ranges from $225-$300 depending on a couple of variables, and that gets you into every sporting event for every sport for the entire year. They should be advertising the heck out of that. If you're going to a CWU football game, that's $10 for the cheap seats, family of 4 is $40, same with bball, cheaper for soccer and rugby. tsull has always said that one of the many goals for D2 should be to make it easy for families and community members to get to the games and family passes do that (this might be something that tsull and ASUPops agree on!). With so much advertising for free or cheap on social media, this should be splashed, emailed all over the place.

I bring this up as a long winded way of saying that lazy establishments will lose their fan bases and brand. My 16 and 19 year olds could whip up some sort of image quickly, so I'm sure a college student working in the athletics dept or communications or graphic design dept could do a real good job during their 3-7 p.m. shift.
                              I cannot believe you have a 16 and 19 yo!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X