Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CWU vs Western CO

I am actually off today, meaning I am watching (I'll pay for a playoff game) and I am here commenting! Go Cats! CWU using their 3rd string RB to start?! Where is Flanigan and Henderson? Altitude sickness?

Well, the defense held up on their first drive. Now lets see if the offense can get moving.

Comment

Flanagan is there, but he's not playing, right now anyway. CWU goes for it on 4th but play gets screwed up. Not great.

Comment

Well, that was an embarrassing 4th down attempt. Yikes. Giving Western a short field now

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
          Well, that was an embarrassing 4th down attempt. Yikes. Giving Western a short field now
          Defense holds again. But CWU ends up with the ball at the 5.

Comment

What's going on with Flanagan? Daniels is doing good, but he's not as good as Flanagan...

Comment

CWU also playing 4th string RB Justice Taylor. One big thing about D2 football is that there are no reporters to question why certain guys aren't playing

Comment

Now they have some kid named Taylor in at RB. I've never heard of him.

Refs need to call fouls on both teams. That hands to the face penalty shouldn't have made it third down if they accepted the penalty...

Comment

Defense is playing great. I'm really hoping we see Flanagan soon. I saw him on the sidelines.

Comment

CWU defense is looking great, especially playing with 2 short fields last 2 stands

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
                      Defense is playing great. I'm really hoping we see Flanagan soon. I saw him on the sidelines.
                      Either he tweaked something, or perhaps benched 1st half for disciplinary reasons?

Uh oh, picked off now a really short field for the Mounties

Comment

McGill throws it right to a defender. Not great.

Comment

The defense holds again! That could've been much worse

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
                            The defense holds again! That could've been much worse
                            Yeah, holding a FG there was good. Defense is playing great so far.

Comment

Now if only the offense could start playing...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X