Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mountaineers are dominating the punting and field position game. Wildcats backed up again.

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
      Mountaineers are dominating the punting and field position game. Wildcats backed up again.
      Whomever they got returning punts needs to remember that they're over 7000 feet. The ball goes forever. Needed to grab that one.

Comment

Central putting together a nice drive so far.

Comment

I shouldn't have said anything. It's gone bad since.

Comment

McGill 3 fumbles last week and he does it again. He really needs to work on how he holds the ball on his runs. Inexcusable!

Comment

Hey, he caught the ball when it was punted this time. Defense holds again.

Comment

It'd be awful nice if the referees would pay attention to the fouls WCU is committing, not only the ones CWU is committing.

Comment

4th and 20 near their own goal line. Brutal. Imagine if they had a graduate transfer Quarterback. Ugh...

Comment

I'm glad to see the ref finally recognized some wrongdoing on WCU's part.

Comment

Following a game on sidearm stats really sucks. So often, having conflicting, or wrong, information. And, updates soooooo slow. Just don't know what the hell is going on....

Comment

Volk doesn't get the credit for the interception on the hail mary to end the half. It was only 3-4 yards out of bounds.

Comment

Originally posted by sportsvine View Post
                          Following a game on sidearm stats really sucks. So often, having conflicting, or wrong, information. And, updates soooooo slow. Just don't know what the hell is going on....
                          It's a defensive battle. CWU has turned the ball over twice, but WCU only managed 3 points off those turnover. CWU has moved the ball a little, but mistakes have been killing them. Also, CWU's best offensive player hasn't played so far.

Comment

I'm wrong, Flanagan has two runs on the stats. I'm guessing that means he got hurt.

Comment

6 penalties, 2 turnovers (both by McGill). Gotta clean things up to avoid a 2nd half like last weekend. Defense may not be able to hold forever

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

It's a defensive battle. CWU has turned the ball over twice, but WCU only managed 3 points off those turnover. CWU has moved the ball a little, but mistakes have been killing them. Also, CWU's best offensive player hasn't played so far.
                                I get enough out of sidearm to know its a defensive battle. But I'm talking about specific moments in the game. For example, CW had a 1st and 10 from their own 24 yardline, and the play by play showed a qb sack for a loss of 10 yards to the CW 34? ??? I mean, that's just one example, but there have been other things I've noticed that make me question what's really going on, at specific times.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X