Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by the tav View Post
    Did CWU earn being worthy of playing in the LSC for 5 more years. I love the LSC especially the Dirty Porky Javelinas.
    5 more years in the LSC for CWU? Heck yes! I love having a couple "non-regional" teams in the conference. Makes for more interest, IMO.

Comment

• (Need to check my research on this one)

Between the NCAA and NAIA, there are two schools who go by the nickname “Orediggers”. CWU may be the first NCAA school to play them both in the same football season.

Oh, and CWU and Mines are a combined 0-5 against the other Orediggers too!

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

5 more years in the LSC for CWU? Heck yes! I love having a couple "non-regional" teams in the conference. Makes for more interest, IMO.
        Yep!

Comment

Wow, impressive Win by the Cats. Running Back depth has been a blessing for CWU 3rd and 4th string backs have been amazing. Like I said pass heavy offenses struggle in cold weather and Alt struggled with his passing. Defensive line again was impressive. McGill is oozing with confidence. Onto Colorado. It's hope we get cold weather and Flanagan and Henderson healthy
          McGill was plan b, and thank the baby jesus for the plan b! He's VERY good. Can't wait to see what he does next week. And, moving forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
            I think Tanner Volk has to get some HH consideration.

Best CWU DB since Langlow?
            Tough position to win the honor, but I could not agree more. He's done more for his team than any other player in the D2. And, I pay close attention!

Comment

• CONGRATS to CWU!!!!! Way to shut 'em up on the field!

Comment

• Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
                (Need to check my research on this one)

Between the NCAA and NAIA, there are two schools who go by the nickname “Orediggers”. CWU may be the first NCAA school to play them both in the same football season.

Oh, and CWU and Mines are a combined 0-5 against the other Orediggers too!
                I even have one of their caps in my collection!

Comment

• At this point CWU is playing with house Money against Colorado Mines 💰 🤑 💸 💲 CWU is a MASH unit right now on offense. We're a football team that always has too gain respect in every game we play. Because no one wants us. It's not just us but we're playing for WOU and representing all the teams that dropped football in the GNAC. It's about respect. We love the LSC and will Represent. But we'll always be the outsider.
                  Last edited by the tav; 11-25-2023, 06:59 PM.

Comment

At this point CWU is playing with house Money against Colorado Mines 💰 🤑 💸 💲 CWU is a MASH unit right now on offense. We're a football team that always has too gain respect in every game we play. Because no wants us. It's not just us but we're playing for WOU and respect and all the teams that dropped football in the GNAC. It's about respect. We love the LSC and will Represent. But we'll always a Kk the outsider.

OK, you’re the ugly stepchild and should be taken behind the barn and be beaten for the heck of it.. So just play the next game and I hope you win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goods View Post

McGill had a presence about him all game. Made big plays in the air a few times, but plenty of big gains on the ground. Rushing attack was huge. Look at this clock management: 43 minutes for CWU, Just 17 minutes for Bemidji.
                      Bemidji had to be thinking they would get the ball back 2, maybe 3 more times in the fourth after the pick. Even with the pick they had to feel ok about driving the ball to the 2. They had momentum and there was 12:48 left on the clock.

CWU said no more ball for you, Beavers.

A few long drives next week will serve them well against Mines.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

OK, you’re the ugly stepchild and should be taken behind the barn and be beaten for the heck of it.. So just play the next game and I hope you win.
                        Love You my Dirty Porky Javelina Brother. ❤️

Comment

• Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
                          Third straight year the LSC is in the regional final. It’s also the third straight year for Mines in the final. Can CWU get past Mines?
                          In order to do so they will have to somewhat contain the kid from the ‘wet’ side of their state that they didn’t make an offer to. He is #1 in the country In receiving yds/game and will be #1 in receiving yards next week unless something very unexpected happens.
                          Last edited by SPWOU; 11-25-2023, 07:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                            CONGRATS to CWU!!!!! Way to shut 'em up on the field!
                            That next NSIC podcast should be a funeral.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

That next NSIC podcast should be a funeral.
                              Oh my gosh. Make sure you go to confession Sunday and pray for repentance from the NSIC podcaster and the God of the D2 Board. 😉

Comment

Oh my gosh. Make sure you go to confession Sunday and pray for repentance from the NSIC podcaster and the God of the D2 Board. 😉
                                POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!

Glad to see I do not hold a "contrarian" opinion on this, LMFAO
                                Last edited by ASUPops; 11-26-2023, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X