Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oldbuff View Post
    GWB nailed it! It was incredible! The best VB match I have seen and I thought last week’s win in the regional couldn’t be matched.
    Totally agree,, seems it tood some steam out of them today. But great season none the less. Especially knocking off number 1 Tampa. I remember Buffs use to play Tampa in football back in the 60s and 70s

Comment

Cal State-LA played great. Elliot is an incredible player. If she were on the baseball mound, she'd be throwing 102 mph fastballs! She reminded me a lot of WT's POTY Sara Butler (Carthel), back on the '98 NC team.

It appeared to me that WT was out of gas yesterday. Hitters didn't have the zip on their swings and everything was out of kilter. LA had a lot to do with the out of kilter aspect.

Another great season for WT VB. Coach will need to find a replacement for Miller, one of the best to ever suit up for the Lady Buffs.

Comment

Looks like Potts headed to Grand Canyon University.

https://gobuffsgo.com/news/2024/2/19...ead-coach.aspx

Comment

I hate to see her leave. She was the last coach at WT that I thought would move up now. Money talks.

Comment

WT is stacked with talent and has incredible community support. There will be lots of interest in that gig from all levels.

Comment

You’re right. It’s one of the best jobs in D2 with amazing fan support. In fact WT draws better than many D1s, including Tech, and certainly other D2 schools.

Comment

Originally posted by oldbuff View Post
                I hate to see her leave. She was the last coach at WT that I thought would move up now. Money talks.
                Unless you are 50+ years old with 20+ years at the same place you are most likely making a temporary pitstop until a D1 school hires you.

Comment

Hate to see her go but it was only a matter of time a d1 school would come calling her up.Wish her the best!

Comment

WT has named Texas A&M-International head coach Brittany Harry as WT head volleyball coach.

WT Volleyball Welcomes Brittany Harry as Program's 16th Head Coach - West Texas A&M University Athletics (gobuffsgo.com)

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
                      WT has named Texas A&M-International head coach Brittany Harry as WT head volleyball coach.

WT Volleyball Welcomes Brittany Harry as Program's 16th Head Coach - West Texas A&M University Athletics (gobuffsgo.com)
                      They won't miss a beat. This coach won a lot of games with very little support or resources.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

This is another very good hire. She is a very good fit for a program with very high standards.
                        The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

This is another very good hire. She is a very good fit for a program with very high standards.
                          …unlike football.

Speaking of that who is going to spring training? I’m hoping to hear something positive so I can adjust my 4 win prediction.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

…unlike football.

Speaking of that who is going to spring training? I’m hoping to hear something positive so I can adjust my 4 win prediction.

Was the football coach a bad hire? Who should they have hired?

Comment

Originally posted by MooseLodge View Post

Was the football coach a bad hire? Who should they have hired?
                              IMHO, the current coach was a very good hire. However, the jury is still out as to the success of his team.

Comment

Originally posted by MooseLodge View Post

They won't miss a beat. This coach won a lot of games with very little support or resources.
                                I think you are probably right. When you take over the winningest program in D2 the bar is pretty high.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X