Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue bonnets are in bloom. Everyone be careful and watch out for the Texas Blue Bonnet Rattlers.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

I have spoken with dozens of previous daily posters who left because they got tired of a few posters telling them "if you don't like these WT OT threads, leave". So, they did. They then got in the habit of not partaking on D2.....and gone forever.

I lost some pretty cool LSC poster friends. It sucks.

Also, some LSC coaches tell their players to inform family to stay off of D2 messageboard. And of course many if not most forbid their players from coming onto D2.

So....slowly but surely, the attrition rate added up. Now you basically have 3-4 WT posters who made this THEIR playground.

I think maybe it's time for me to either change my name to not reflect ASU, or just follow suit and leave.

Heck, I'm told Angelo might not be around D2 for very much longer either.
      LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Now I call Bull$h!T!!! LOLOLOLOL

Dozens (plural) would equal at least 12 or possibly 24 if we want to get technical.

You may get to that number over 10 years because their schools went D1 and had no interest in D2 anymore.

I have plenty of those friends I still stay in contact with that now are members of the Southland and WAC boards.

Did you invent the internet too and/or Donald Trump's accountant?
      Last edited by Buffalo/Islander Alum; 03-26-2024, 05:23 AM.

Comment

BULLSH!T. As soon as they lose 2 football games, it's on to VB, WBB, SB, etc......
        That is true but they dont leave the board and continue to post.

You saw how quickly UTPB posters ran for the hills after getting spanked at home in the playoffs.

Comment

Chips, Pop and Great White, please don’t go anywhere. Without you guys the LSC site would indeed be a dark place. Talk about football, basketball, girls softball, grandkids … hell .. whatever you like. Just don’t leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Now I call Bull$h!T!!! LOLOLOLOL

Dozens (plural) would equal at least 12 or possibly 24 if we want to get technical.

You may get to that number over 10 years because their schools went D1 and had no interest in D2 anymore.

I have plenty of those friends I still stay in contact with that now are members of the Southland and WAC boards.

Did you invent the internet too and/or Donald Trump's accountant?
            Call whatever you want. YES, DOZENS. ABSOLUTELY!!!! I contacted them to see where they went as some were daily posters. They said the LSC thread should be changed to the WT thread. They got tired of it. A couple were sick of some posters arrogance and attitude.

H3ll one was an AD....three were coaches. Secmveral were BIG $$ Angelo supporters. They used to enjoy reading the board but ha enough. Several were MSU-Texas posters. GONE. A good amount were TAMUK posters, GONE. And of course about 8-10 Angelo posters, GONE. I think the only regular Angelo poster around since 2008 is AngeloFan and he RARELY posts.

You and other WT posters may not like it or react AGAIN just like you did, but it is the TRUTH. Like it or not!!!

Where are ALL the Angelo, TAMUK, ENMU. and MSU posters that used to be on here DAILY??? They ALL justcwoke up one morning and said "Think I'll stop posting on D2 LSC messageboard"?
            πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You are a 🀑
            Last edited by ASUPops; 03-26-2024, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Call whatever you want. YES, DOZENS. ABSOLUTELY!!!! I contacted them to see where they went as some were daily posters. They said the LSC thread should be changed to the WT thread. They got tired of it. A couple were sick of some posters arrogance and attitude.

H3ll one was an AD....three were coaches. Secmveral were BIG $$ Angelo supporters. They used to enjoy reading the board but ha enough. Several were MSU-Texas posters. GONE. A good amount were TAMUK posters, GONE. And of course about 8-10 Angelo posters, GONE. I think the only regular Angelo poster around since 2008 is AngeloFan and he RARELY posts.

You and other WT posters may not like it or react AGAIN just like you did, but it is the TRUTH. Like it or not!!!

Where are ALL the Angelo, TAMUK, ENMU. and MSU posters that used to be on here DAILY??? They ALL justcwoke up one morning and said "Think I'll stop posting on D2 LSC messageboard"?
              πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You are a 🀑
              The only reason people would think WT posters are arrogant is because we admit that we are better than them.

Comment

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You are a 🀑
                You tell so many lies you should be a politician.

There has never been at any time several MSU posters actively posting and that is even during their peak.

You had Indian on a pony, I think Indian on a Stang, and maybe a MSUfan if I am remembering correctly so maybe 3 at most.

THe main ASU guys I remember is AngeloFan, Ram Jam, AsuRam Fan, and maybe asuramfam2010 or something like that.

Its also the offseason so there is that.

Most teams fans simply quit posting especially if the school isnt doing well in most sports.

Also parents will disengage when their player graduates.

Quit trying to blame WT posters for bad seasons and D2 departures.

I am sure even Brandon is sitting behind his keyboard laughing at your nonsense excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockofwesties View Post

The only reason people would think WT posters are arrogant is because we admit that we are better than them.
                  πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comment

You tell so many lies you should be a politician.

There has never been at any time several MSU posters actively posting and that is even during their peak.

You had Indian on a pony, I think Indian on a Stang, and maybe a MSUfan if I am remembering correctly so maybe 3 at most.

THe main ASU guys I remember is AngeloFan, Ram Jam, AsuRam Fan, and maybe asuramfam2010 or something like that.

Its also the offseason so there is that.

Most teams fans simply quit posting especially if the school isnt doing well in most sports.

Also parents will disengage when their player graduates.

Quit trying to blame WT posters for bad seasons and D2 departures.

I am sure even Brandon is sitting behind his keyboard laughing at your nonsense excuses.
                    ALL FACTS.

Whatever you say Elmer! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Your memory SUCKS!!!! "AsuRam Fan" LMFAO.

You're a know it all 🀑

Problem is you don't know SH!T. If you were 1/4th as smart as you thought you were, you could of had a great career and did something with your life.

Now go play with your lil worm. πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

Comment

ALL FACTS.

Whatever you say Elmer! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Your memory SUCKS!!!! "AsuRam Fan" LMFAO.

You're a know it all 🀑

Problem is you don't know SH!T. If you were 1/4th as smart as you thought you were, you could of had a great career and did something with your life.

Now go play with your lil worm. πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
                      Feel free to name off these dozens of posters.

Same ones I keep in contact with either by text or facebook?

I will retire with a 1.5 million+ total pension with around a 30 year government career service so I would consider that doing pretty well in life.

I will let my girlfriend of 6+ years play with the tower of power for me.

Comment

Feel free to name off these dozens of posters.

Same ones I keep in contact with either by text or facebook?

I will retire with a 1.5 million+ total pension with around a 30 year government career service so I would consider that doing pretty well in life.

I will let my girlfriend of 6+ years play with the tower of power for me.
                        I am not speaking of TAMUC or Tarleton former posters at all. The people I am talking about do NOT talk with you. You don't know them at all other than seeing them posting.

$1.5M pension is okay, about average for ac30 year pencil.pusher. Some people you know and love make at least 1/2 that a year. If you retire at 65 that's $75k a year if you make it to 85 years old. If that's doing pretty well in life, GOD bless. Nowadays you BETTER have at least $1M to retire.....at LEAST.

Now go let Gidget play with your gummy worm.

I'm done with your ignorance and BS.

C-Ya Elmer.

Comment

BTW - Wt is now in the FINAL FOUR!
                          The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You are a 🀑
                            I call BS. If this were true, it would be the absolute definition of thin skinned pu**ies. Seriously! πŸ˜‚ πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Comment

Originally posted by Rockofwesties View Post

This is a bit much, especially since the football team hasn’t seen a playoff game or bowl since the year Carthel was fired, and won’t anytime soon, if ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
                                BTW - Wt is now in the FINAL FOUR!
                                Thanks for getting the thread back on track. I don’t follow basketball but wanted to see how the playoffs are going. Instead I found a lot of BS.

Perhaps someone should start a BS thread!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X