Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cock Power

There are rumblings in Cock Nation that there is a movement by some people to eliminate the 'Cock Power' t-shirts and using 'Cock Power' signs/cheers. What is your opinion on this and the tailgate environment that has been created in Fayette by the PTA?

Re: Cock Power

Originally posted by cidpeacock View Post
    There are rumblings in Cock Nation that there is a movement by some people to eliminate the 'Cock Power' t-shirts and using 'Cock Power' signs/cheers. What is your opinion on this and the tailgate environment that has been created in Fayette by the PTA?
    Personally I think it's funny but I can certainly see how the prudes could be offended by it. I remember the last time the Peacocks played in Bemidji and about 10 minutes before kickoff a Peacock fan yells out really loud...."let's go Cocks, stick it to 'em" I immediately looked at my wife and started laughing and then said to her....."that doesn't quite sound right".......lol.

Comment

What would they like to replace it with?

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
        What would they like to replace it with?
        Probably not "Pea Power."

Comment

Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post
          Haha, actually made me laugh out loud!

Comment

I have a Cock Power shirt I acquired in trade from Mr. Lesan. Probably not something the school should be apart of but they should let the students make them if they choose.

As discussed in a different thread, has there ever been an outcry of why the women arent called the peahens? I figured in today's world this would have resulted in a protest by now.

Comment

:good::good:

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                As discussed in a different thread, has there ever been an outcry of why the women arent called the peahens? I figured in today's world this would have resulted in a protest by now.
                St. Peter's of Jersey City, NJ are the Peacocks and Peahens.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_...ks_and_Peahens

Comment

There hasn't been a clear replacement identified. It feels like, surprisingly a administration and teachers led movement yet nobody is speaking out about it. There have been reports of students being told to tell the athletes not to wear their Cock Power gear. Suggestions have included having the school do a buy back of all the Cock Power gear the school has sold or to put their money where their mouth is a make a sizable donation to a woman's organization as a sign of support. It isn't going to go well.

Favorite cheer I have heard, @Augie, Peacocks line up for a field goal, Augie student section 'block those cocks'

Comment

There hasn't been a clear replacement identified. It feels like, surprisingly a administration and teachers led movement yet nobody is speaking out about it. There have been reports of students being told to tell the athletes not to wear their Cock Power gear. Suggestions have included having the school do a buy back of all the Cock Power gear the school has sold or to put their money where their mouth is a make a sizable donation to a woman's organization as a sign of support. It isn't going to go well.

Favorite cheer I have heard, @Augie, Peacocks line up for a field goal, Augie student section 'block those cocks'
                    My next question- who gets to decide which women's organization?

Comment

I have enough.

Comment

Comment

4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
                          2016 NSIC Champions
                          🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X