Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wolves have a similar play to what could have been a safety last week. Defense quits on a play, Wolves keep chuggin' and get a first down. Fumble and looked like UIU got it but ball stays with NSU. Next later Cherrier runs in for a TD. Wolves lead 24-15

Comment

Wolves with 253 yards rushing already,

Comment

UIU with and INT and Wolves take over at the UIU 35

Comment

Beavers win 21-20 with a 2-pt conversion with 5 seconds left. Go 95 yards on 10 plays in 67 seconds. Wow! The Beavers are jumping in the Lake for the 10th time in a row with a homecoming win.

Comment

Wolves with another INT. This time Chance Olson!

Comment

Dear Augustana Defense, please look at your 2nd,3rd and long results this season so far. You put in your nickle package and most of the time, they give up the big play. Fix your nickle or stick with your base defense. Today it cost you a game. You should have already known this. You're welcome.
              Last edited by BIGvikingFan; 10-05-2019, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Vikings make it easy for Beavers game winning 95 yard winning drive. 1. Muffed snap takes 1pt. conversion away, which would led to OT. 2. AU makes obvious penalty pushing receiver out of bounds 15 yards 3. Vikes hold tackled QB down for PF penalty. BSU should thank Augustana for their cold swim.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                  Wolves with another INT. This time Chance Olson!
                  Told you NSU winning was my Stone Cold Lock.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
                    This Bemidji announcer only referring to us as "the Augies" is starting to wear on me.
                    As an SMSU fan, that would really annoy me too.

The most basic amount of research before a game should be required....

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
                      Vikings make it easy for Beavers game winning 95 yard winning drive. 1. Muffed snap takes 1pt. conversion away, which would led to OT. 2. AU makes obvious penalty pushing receiver out of bounds 15 yards 3. Vikes hold tackled QB down for PF penalty. BSU should thank Augustana for their cold swim.
                      I am not sure if this is just semantics, but I'd say that Augie enabled the Beavers to pull off what seemed impossible. As you described the chain of events, any one of those removed would have stopped the Beavers in their tracks. Credit the Beavers for making plays when they had to, but also thank Augie for enabling the situation to unfold as it did.
                      Last edited by CoachSalscheider; 10-05-2019, 06:52 PM. Reason: add word

Comment

https://www.bemidjipioneer.com/sport...homecoming-win

BSU-Augustana game write-up from the Bemidji Pioneer local newspaper.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachSalscheider View Post
                          Beavers win 21-20 with a 2-pt conversion with 5 seconds left. Go 95 yards on 10 plays in 67 seconds. Wow! The Beavers are jumping in the Lake for the 10th time in a row with a homecoming win.
                          Sounds cold.

Comment

From the Beaver Radio Network

http://beaverradionetwork.com/augie_finish.mp4

Comment

Originally posted by beaverfootball View Post
                              Unbelievable. And the receiver on the two point play had fallen down.

I haven't seen the finish of every NSIC game, but to this point you would have to say this was the most unlikely finish to any game this season.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X