Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UMD vs. MSU Homecoming Week and NSIC Game of the Year!

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by msumavfan View Post

Believe its 82 Blake Ver Mulm, who scored the third touchdown of the game.
    I know I'm a little late - but thanks for the update.

I was standing in the berm so I couldn't see a thing. I just saw someone go down and stay down. Hopefully he's okay.

Comment

I hope the Mav player that was injured in the second player is ok; haven't heard more about him. Outstanding effort by MSU today on both sides of the ball.

Comment

The Mavs seem to have fortitude to bring home a NC this season.

Comment

My first Mav game came when they were still the Indians of MSC back in Sept of 1971 as they defeated Lincoln (MO) on a Saturday night. In all of my years I have never seen they play so well as they did in the first half today. No one- and I mean no one- who was there thought that the result would turn out like that.

Comment

I've been to about 40 games or so, and i've never seen this team play this good. Hope they keep it up into and through the playoffs. I just hope that the player is ok.

Comment

https://msumavericks.com/news/2019/1...g-victory.aspx

Shane Zylstra caught eight passes for 220 yards and three TDs. Nate Gunn finished with 146 rushing yards and one score.
              Last edited by laker; 10-05-2019, 08:45 PM.

Comment

That was a lot of fun to watch. Thanks for putting up with a Stang fan invading the home side. ;)

That 80-yarder to start the game was unlike anything I'd ever seen. Zylstra did great today. I called the interception in the first half as soon as the ball left the QB's hands. Never been so sure of something like that in my life.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X