Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
    The NSIC North is officially out of playoff contention.
    Well that opens up the region a little!!
    I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

How in the the hell did UMD lose to the peacocks?!?!?! Are they really that much worse without Larson at QB.

Comment

Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post
        How in the the hell did UMD lose to the peacocks?!?!?! Are they really that much worse without Larson at QB.
        They are perennially overrated since their championship days.

Comment

Mavs might need those extra points later. Having trouble loving the ball against The Crookston Golden Eagles of Grand Forks. only 2 TDs in the first 5 minutes...

Comment

Mavs up 39-0 at halftime.
            So Upper Iowa defeated UMD? Amazing.

Comment

Don't sleep on my Peacocks! Just got back from game - beautiful day in Duluth for this time of year. Been a tough year for UIU with the close losses and injuries, but today made up for it all. Defense was the name of the game for UIU as they put pressure on the QB all day and came up with I believe 5-6 TO's in the game. They played physical. Offense wasn't much to write home about, but score a big TD to go up 14-10 and then a INT for a TD late to seal the game. Very happy for the team and coaches! Click image for larger version

Name:	Peacocks and Duluth.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	442636

Comment

The Peacocks have earned the right to strut their feathers after taking down the mighty Bulldogs in their crib.

Comment

MSU 81 UMC 0. Final. I hope UMC can get their football program going in a positive manner, but much easier said than done apparently. Very impressive win for UIU today at UMD.

Comment

Originally posted by MStateMaverick View Post
                    MSU 81 UMC 0. Final. I hope UMC can get their football program going in a positive manner, but much easier said than done apparently. Very impressive win for UIU today at UMD.
                    Something tells me that MSU intentionally went for the scoring record again or is Crookston really that bad? I only watched the first quarter. That score is approaching tommie numbers...

Comment

Something tells me that MSU intentionally went for the scoring record again or is Crookston really that bad? I only watched the first quarter. That score is approaching tommie numbers...
                      MSU had two 100 yard rushers and neither of them were Nate Gunn. That should tell you everything. Gunn only had 7 carries. Backups and third string played a ton and still dominated.

Comment

Comment

Agree. Has to be difficult to get enough D2 level players at UMC and keep them there for 4-5 years, due to the losing tradition that seems to go on and on. Obviously the demographics of the area where the school is doesn't help either. Very difficult situation there.

Comment

Originally posted by MStateMaverick View Post

Agree. Has to be difficult to get enough D2 level players at UMC and keep them there for 4-5 years, due to the losing tradition that seems to go on and on. Obviously the demographics of the area where the school is doesn't help either. Very difficult situation there.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                              GameDay is in Brookings for NDSU-SDSU, but USF fans take a shot at Augie anyway. Quite a rivalry.

I made it in for the last half hour or so. I'm not sure if it showed on TV, but someone was waving a MSUM flag. It was right underneath their NDSU flag... *rolls eyes*

Talk about a blast though. I wish I could have made it a little earlier. Apparently the CWS beer chugging dude from Minneota was there and re-enacted his stunt for the cameras.

Comment

Having a university in Crookston is a head scratcher to me. I think it's a good school academically and I get the U's interest in having various outstate campuses, but I think it would have made more sense to pool resources into one campus in Morris instead of having two in western MN...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X