Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSIC Week #8 Chat

According to the wise computers of Massey, there are only 2 games that are projected to be close this week. I think there could be a couple other interesting games, but there will blowouts, boy will there be blowouts.

Bemidji at Concordia (-2.5) - I find it interesting that CSP would be favored in this game. The computer probably sees them pretty equal and gives the nod to CSP based on home field, but I would still take the Beavers.

Moorhead at SMSU (-3.5) - The other good matchup of the week is in Marshall. I think this has the potential to be a very good game and I would pick the Mustangs.

Wayne (-10.5) at Mary

St. Cloud at Winona (-13.5)

USF (-20.5) at Northern - If the Wolves stay within the 3 TDs they are being given I would be surprised.

Minot at Augie (-28.5)

Upper Iowa at Duluth (-28.5)

Mankato (-49.5) at Crookston - Take the Mavs and give the points. I wouldn't be surprised if they break that school record set all the way back last week.

I'm surprised at the Augie Minot spread. Minot is playing well and if the same Augie offense from weeks 2 through 6 shows up (or rather didn't show up), Minot could pull this one out.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGvikingFan View Post
      I'm surprised at the Augie Minot spread. Minot is playing well and if the same Augie offense from weeks 2 through 6 shows up (or rather didn't show up), Minot could pull this one out.
      There's always a chance as long as it doesn't take two days to get to SF like it took to get to Winona.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGvikingFan View Post
        While I agree with you on the point spread, I do not agree with you on a possible MSU victory. Coach OJ has shown a willingness to bench QB Saddler and bring in Zach Masoli, this seems to light a fire in Kyle and he comes back in plays well. The Augustana defense would not let things get out of hand. Having watched Minot beat CSP, I do have much respect for the Beavers.

Comment

Witt's weekly column: https://www.d2football.com/nsic-prev...ht-2019-10-25/

Thanks Matt for doing this for us each week!

Comment

Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post

Witt's weekly column: https://www.d2football.com/nsic-prev...ht-2019-10-25/

Thanks Matt for doing this for us each week!
            Also a thanks to Mr. W. He doesn't just write any jibberish. He does his research.

Comment

USF is probably the 2nd best team in the league and are in a position cheering for an AU, WSU losses while having to beat the 900lb. gorilla in MSU. At least that games at the Bob. If Illinois can beat Wisconsin. I would not put it past those crafty Cougars.

Comment

GameDay is in Brookings for NDSU-SDSU, but USF fans take a shot at Augie anyway. Quite a rivalry.

Comment

Want to thank Matt for his insightful analysis on the upcoming games each week.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                    GameDay is in Brookings for NDSU-SDSU, but USF fans take a shot at Augie anyway. Quite a rivalry.

Augie sucks is or was the traditional chat of Moo U fans in Brookings, already welcoming us I see. Maybe Maroon Jack.

Comment

Scores? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post
                        Scores? Thank you.
                        Concordia 24 Bemidji 23 Final
                        Winona 38 St cloud 17 Final
                        USF 35 Northern 13 Final
                        Augie 51 Minot 6 Final
                        Moorhead 23 Southwest 14 Final
                        Wayne 16 Mary 16 3rd Quarter
                        UMD 13 Upper Iowa 14 4th Quarter

Comment

Originally posted by msumavfan View Post

Concordia 24 Bemidji 23 Final
                          Winona 38 St cloud 17 Final
                          USF 35 Northern 13 Final
                          Augie 51 Minot 6 Final
                          Moorhead 23 Southwest 14 Final
                          Wayne 16 Mary 16 3rd Quarter
                          UMD 13 Upper Iowa 14 4th Quarter
                          Thank you. Just saw where UIU is beatin' UMD. Crazy day elsewhere, too.

Comment

Congrats USF on today's win. That clinches 26 consecutive winning seasons.

Comment

The NSIC North is officially out of playoff contention.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X