Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regular season finales - week 11 chat

Last game for many seniors across the league today. Good luck to all and come out healthy.

Amen to that.
    MSU needs to stay focused today at UIU, as not only a home-field playoff game on the line but also a chance for the #1 regional seed depending of course on the NCAA committee . UI defeated UMD at Duluth, so can't take them lightly.

Comment

If the Vikes are fortunate and defeat SMSU today it would be the 3rd post season appearance since 2010 for Augustana. In 2010 after fininshing 9-1 they faced Grand Valley State who players and coaches commented that they shouldn't have to travel to SD to play such a small school. They left SD with a 38-6 whooping administered from a fired up Viking squad. The next week Augie lost to UMD 24-13. In 2015 the Vikings regular season record was 9-2 and traveled to the California coast to face Humboldt State. Augustana lost that game 45-31. If Augie wins today, I hope they can win at least 1 post season game.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
        Last game for many seniors across the league today. Good luck to all and come out healthy.
        Exactly.

Comment

The Peacock commentators are really starting to get to me...

Comment

Very nice start for the Dragons. Hope they can keep this up!

Comment

Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post
              The Peacock commentators are really starting to get to me...
              Those guys are among the worst in the NSIC.

Comment

Don't know if the Mavs are resting Gunn for the playoffs, or if he sustained an injury. He only played one series early in the game I believe. Anyway, MSU up at halftime 31-14.

Comment

Wolves getting routed, offensive line getting pushed all over, bunner

Comment

Wolves throw a pick, UMD takes over on the Wolves side of the field for (I think) 4th time. 28-0 dogs. Heard some note worthy things but I'll just let it play out.

Before I can send this the Wolves pick off Larson and take back over.

Comment

Hunter connects on a deep 50 yards pass to Larson in double coverage, Wolves down 28-7

Comment

UMD going for some school records today

Comment

Dragons are up 24-0 going to halftime

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
                            If the Vikes are fortunate and defeat SMSU today
                            While I appreciate the modesty, let's be honest here...

On the brightside, at least I'll get a free Pick'em point.

Comment

I understand it's SMSU but Zach Masoli is dropping dimes

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X