Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by laker View Post

I'd rather have two. One home, one away. Then I could see some new teams and some new stadiums when I went on the road.
    Agreed, I'm glad Pueblo is going to be able to go back to 2 OOC games with Dixie leaving. Grand Valley and Commerce going forward will be fantastic for all involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Agreed, I'm glad Pueblo is going to be able to go back to 2 OOC games with Dixie leaving. Grand Valley and Commerce going forward will be fantastic for all involved.
      Ten team conferences are perfect for the eleven game schedule. That way you can play all of your conference schools. I remember MSU playing Northwest MO and Truman State, Central MO and Northern Michigan for example for OOC. Of course when they were in the NCC they would play NSIC schools. I'm not a fan of megaconferences for any sport.

Comment

I am with Laker, however money talks so I doubt the NSIC would go away from the 16 teams. NSIC is successful in other sports than football. Scheduling OOC is difficult cuz you have to match up with a team with open date. Most teams would probably want a cupcake cuz 10-1 is a lot better chance at playoffs than 8-3 (although it does happen sometimes)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X