Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post

but they did!
    And I've never been so happy to be wrong!

Wow. Only just a month ago I thought MSU would be the only NSIC team in the postseason but there will be three teams in the postseason! Glad I was proven wrong big time! And People say the NSIC is a weak conference...
    We better all win some games otherwise they will keep saying it. And probably have the evidence on their side.

Comment

Wow. Only just a month ago I thought MSU would be the only NSIC team in the postseason but there will be three teams in the postseason! Glad I was proven wrong big time! And People say the NSIC is a weak conference...
      Your kidding right?

1. NSIC plays a closed schedule, none knows how strong or weak they are year to year.

2. Yall have 16 teams out of 42 teams in the region, nearly half just in your conference. that's a guaranteed 2 teams in every year minus a major meltdown, plus 11 IN REGION games every year. With the existing of Dixie and Tarleron its only going get easier for yall 16 out of 40.

3. Due to how the NCAA decides seeding and playoff participants there is 0 incentive for yall to change.
      I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

Your kidding right?

1. NSIC plays a closed schedule, none knows how strong or weak they are year to year.

2. Yall have 16 teams out of 42 teams in the region, nearly half just in your conference. that's a guaranteed 2 teams in every year minus a major meltdown, plus 11 IN REGION games every year. With the existing of Dixie and Tarleron its only going get easier for yall 16 out of 40.

3. Due to how the NCAA decides seeding and playoff participants there is 0 incentive for yall to change.
        Unfortunately so.. would love to have one OOC game per season.

Comment

Your kidding right?

How soon are those two aforementioned institutions leaving Division II?

Comment

Originally posted by MStateMaverick View Post

They gone now. Well, Tarleton after the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

How does putting a 2 loss team (Augustana) above a 1 loss team (CSUP) make any sort of sense here? Also, it says #3 Mines vs #4 or #5 CSUP...the #4 team will be hosting so it would be tough for them to play each other and also both host I would imagine.

The top 4 teams are easy to select in SR4 this year. The only question is who #1 and #2 will be. Mines is clearly #3 and will host, Pueblo is clearly #4 and will host.

Comment

Originally posted by MStateMaverick View Post

next season, 2020 they are in the WAC.
                I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

next season, 2020 they are in the WAC.
                  Thanks for the information. I did not realize they are leaving after this season.

Comment

Agreed Tarleton can be the best team but they can also be undisciplined.

Pueblo was very injured against Commerce as well with some key guys out, guys that have returned the last 2 weeks. Injuries are of course no excuse but starters start for a reason and they had some key guys out. Of course they still won but I don't think Commerce is as dangerous on offense as they've been the last couple of years. Really looking forward to seeing a new team come to Pueblo in Augustana, don't really know much about them.

Comment

Who says it's a weak conference?

Comment

Who says it's a weak conference?
                        The LSC thinks so.

Comment

The LSC thinks so.
                          The entire LSC? Doubtful. I'm sure Midwestern doesn't think so and Tarleton melted in the snow.

Comment

Agreed Tarleton can be the best team but they can also be undisciplined.

Pueblo was very injured against Commerce as well with some key guys out, guys that have returned the last 2 weeks. Injuries are of course no excuse but starters start for a reason and they had some key guys out. Of course they still won but I don't think Commerce is as dangerous on offense as they've been the last couple of years. Really looking forward to seeing a new team come to Pueblo in Augustana, don't really know much about them.
                            But were they starting a LB at running back?

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

But were they starting a LB at running back?
                              No, it didn't get THAT bad, because they recruit depth at RB despite not being fully funded yet.

Comment

Unfortunately so.. would love to have one OOC game per season.
                                I'd rather have two. One home, one away. Then I could see some new teams and some new stadiums when I went on the road.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X