Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't be surprised to see Ekowa do really well if he was afforded the chance to be a true #1. He's a very good ball carrying QB in their system..and can barrel ahead for extra yards. He's also a capable passer but at times I think Zylstra helped make the signal-caller in the game..better. With the Mavs having to develop offensive threats this year, it'll be interesting to see how that plays out. They should be able to win some one-on-one matchups down the field with teams trying to stack the box. I'm kinda expecting that tonight, for the Mavs to hit a long one or two off play action..but that might be a little more challenging on a wet grass field that could get beaten up pretty good tonight given the rain throughout the day/night in Kato. The bad weather certainly helps the Mavs tonight given their style of play.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post
      I wouldn't be surprised to see Ekowa do really well if he was afforded the chance to be a true #1. He's a very good ball carrying QB in their system..and can barrel ahead for extra yards. He's also a capable passer but at times I think Zylstra helped make the signal-caller in the game..better. With the Mavs having to develop offensive threats this year, it'll be interesting to see how that plays out. They should be able to win some one-on-one matchups down the field with teams trying to stack the box. I'm kinda expecting that tonight, for the Mavs to hit a long one or two off play action..but that might be a little more challenging on a wet grass field that could get beaten up pretty good tonight given the rain throughout the day/night in Kato. The bad weather certainly helps the Mavs tonight given their style of play.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X