Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go State!

Won't be watching, as it's on ESPNU, but I'll be cheering them on from the lovely SDSU campus!

If they win, I plan to head to Kato on Saturday and see if I can find a watch party somewhere.

Comment

Today the Pioneers take another step towards championship number 9 on April 9.

Here we go Pios!

Comment

Interesting how there's different support for all the different teams in the thread - well, except for the Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
          Go State!

Won't be watching, as it's on ESPNU, but I'll be cheering them on from the lovely SDSU campus!

If they win, I plan to head to Kato on Saturday and see if I can find a watch party somewhere.
          I'm gonna find a streaming service that has it and sign up for a free trial so I can watch it. Pretty bogus its on ESPNU and not ESPN2 like the Michigan - Denver game is.

Comment

Between the Frozen Four and the Masters, its gonna be a great couple days for sports.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUWarriorFan View Post

I'm gonna find a streaming service that has it and sign up for a free trial so I can watch it. Pretty bogus its on ESPNU and not ESPN2 like the Michigan - Denver game is.
              I thought about it, but with my luck - I'd forget to cancel and get charged the fee after the trial. I'm not sure if they stream the radio broadcast online either. I'll follow on social media while getting my miles in.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

I thought about it, but with my luck - I'd forget to cancel and get charged the fee after the trial. I'm not sure if they stream the radio broadcast online either. I'll follow on social media while getting my miles in.
                I forgot to cancel a magazine subscription I had in college so for 3 years the people living in my old apartment got my Mens Health magazine. Not sure why it took that long for me to figure out but glad I eventually did.

Comment

Currently watching the Spanish broadcast on the the espn app lol these announcers are really into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech Boys View Post
                    Today the Pioneers take another step towards championship number 9 on April 9.

Here we go Pios!
                    Good game, really thought this was the year Michigan was gonna end the drought.

Comment

Good game, really thought this was the year Michigan was gonna end the drought.
                      WOW! I wasn't able to see the game and was approaching Castle Rock going up I-25 when the GWG was scored. Saw the highlight just before posting. He did a great job following the rebound. The Pios have been amazing coming back from last season's disaster.

9 on the 9th!

Comment

This is what dominance looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
                          This is what dominance looks like.
                          That was like watching a JV Varsity scrimmage. Should be a great game Saturday night. Debating driving to Mankato to watch it somewhere

Comment

That was like watching a JV Varsity scrimmage. Should be a great game Saturday night. Debating driving to Mankato to watch it somewhere
                            The 2-0 for the gophers was crazy - and then it was just ridiculous from there.
                            Yes, you should. Should be a few places that are more than festive.

Comment

That's what I'm doing. All the bars downtown will obviously have the game on. The Bullpen @ CSU had a watch party last night, so I assume they'll have it. Weggy's will definitely have it on.

I'm sort of hoping they open up the arena and show it on the videoboard. If not, I'm not sure where we will go. Probably somewhere on campus.

EDIT: I won't make it tonight, but there will be watch parties for the Dryden McKay Award err... Hobey Baker Award, with heavy favorite Dryden McKay being the reason.

Last edited by SW_Mustang; 04-08-2022, 06:41 AM.

Comment

I forgot to cancel a magazine subscription I had in college so for 3 years the people living in my old apartment got my Mens Health magazine. Not sure why it took that long for me to figure out but glad I eventually did.
                                That makes me feel a little better about forgetting to cancel YouTubeTV after the Mavs/UWF game and having to eat $50. Wouldn't have been so bad, but I totally forgot to use the service for the month I paid for. Just not a big TV guy. Oops!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X