• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

28-7 Northern with 2:48 remaining in the 2nd

Comment

28–13 Northern at the half

Comment

42-20 late in the 4th. Although they only have 20 points they have thrown two picks in the end zone I believe. Northern defense is getting shredded. Finally played a team with a decent QB.

Comment

Didn’t get to watch. For the sake of my blood pressure, I’m glad I didn’t. Winona continues to be a house of horrors for the Coo.

Still in the driver’s seat, but there goes your breathing room. Woof. Gotta flush it.
          4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
          2016 NSIC Champions
          🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Final 49-20 Northern. After a bit of a slow start offense got hot. Several big plays.

Comment

Looks like OJ has lost the faith of his players. Letting Sipple continue to pull starters to allow scores and Shrenk to run his simple offense that even a guy without a coaching resume knows the next play. Sucked the passion right out of the players.

Comment

USF not running Thuro in the wildcat (with 3-4 chances on the WSU 1-2 yd line) on the series that end in FG was HUGE mistake. Also calling a pass play from WSU 12 instead of running and at least getting FG cost USF the game. Basically gave away 10 pts. Congrats to WSU they played hard and wanted it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironlinks View Post
                  USF not running Thuro in the wildcat (with 3-4 chances on the WSU 1-2 yd line) on the series that end in FG was HUGE mistake. ...
                  Reisdorfer was already injured and done for the day by this point in the game, so I don't think it was a mistake as much as it was just an unfortunate situation.

Comment

Tunda not try to argue or anything....but the radio call said on 1st and 2 from the 2 Thuro ran a sweep left for 3 yard loss -- the play by play on the Coo's website confirms it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironlinks View Post
                      Tunda not try to argue or anything....but the radio call said on 1st and 2 from the 2 Thuro ran a sweep left for 3 yard loss -- the play by play on the Coo's website confirms it.
                      Well, I easily could be thinking of a different point in the game.

Comment

Need to call a spade a spade here, wish there were some other UMary posters to vent a bit. Homecoming weekend and Mary lose a game they should have won. Congratulations to Danny Kittner who is now the NSIC receiving leader. It is obvious Mary has a dynamic offence that can score, playmakers get the ball and Bagnell adjusts schemes to score. A nice run , pass balance. Ben Davis needs to step up or step out. The Defence has stepped up a minimal amount from last year, 1/3 plays has players looking at each other in confusion which seems to be a preparation issue. A pop warner d coordinator would do a better job of getting to the Qb and getting stops. Its been hard to watch. Concordia and Minot have to be must wins for a possible 3-8 finish, cant see any chance of beating BSU. So unfortunate, the close loses have really stung, minus the Duluth and SF game they could be 5-3 if it wasn't for terrible calls on defence. Not sure whats really going on, Witt have you heard anything about the Athletic Director position at Mary? Ive asked around and everyone says its just an odd situation. Dale Lennon leaves in the spring to be the Director at a museum, Head Hockey coach becomes Interim Athletic Director, president of the University says they want a new AD in place for the start of football season. We are now heading into November and theres been no news? Just odd on all fronts.
                        Last edited by UMary1; 10-23-2022, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Should of saw this game for the Coo coming. Seemed a bit lackadaisical in the last few weeks. Once Thuro was out Winona knew they couldn't run between the tackles. Defense played good but the INT in the end zone really hurt. No time to look back with Kato and Wayne up next. Need to bounce back at home and reset. On another note, Winona defense is legit. Best defensive performance I have seen against the Coo this year

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X