Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've guess I've been out of touch. Are there no "DT's Pub and Prime Time Pizza Peacock first downs" any longer?

Comment

End 3:

WSC 10
      MSUM 7

Comment

Halftime Augie 28 Mustangs 0

Comment

Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post
          I've guess I've been out of touch. Are there no "DT's Pub and Prime Time Pizza Peacock first downs" any longer?
          Please tell me there are still Shrimptastic ads. If there are no Shrimptastic ads then what have we been doing this whole time?

Comment

I passed on any college football today even though I did pass through Marshall. That game going about how I expected.

Comment

Also, congrats to the board's resident Commodore, Otis, for the Vandy win today.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

Please tell me there are still Shrimptastic ads. If there are no Shrimptastic ads then what have we been doing this whole time?
                Not that I've seen so far.

Comment

Final

Wayne State 10, Minnesota State-Moorhead 7

Cats are co-NSIC champions and will make their second ever Division II playoff appearance

Comment

Final in Mankato:

Mavs win 40-13

Comment

What a joke of a game. Northern isn't really showing enough to win this game but some highly questionable, bad calls against them has really not helped.

UMD up 14-0 with the Bulldogs knocking on the door to start the 4th.

Duluth QB has been really gutting it out this game. Reminds me alot of Jared Jacobson for the Wolves years ago. Heahas been banged up all game but keep showing up play after play. Theyve got a good one for the next three years

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
                        Final in Mankato:

Mavs win 40-13
                        The Mavs are rolling at the right time. Didn't think the Warriors would win but didn't think a blowout would happen either. It was fun to dream of the playoffs but 8-3 with a first year coach is nothing to be mad about.

Comment

Originally posted by wscsuperfan View Post
                          Final

Wayne State 10, Minnesota State-Moorhead 7

Cats are co-NSIC champions and will make their second ever Division II playoff appearance
                          Team barely beat Moorehead but beat USF. Everyone play or injuries?

Comment

Originally posted by WSUWarriorFan View Post

The Mavs are rolling at the right time. Didn't think the Warriors would win but didn't think a blowout would happen either. It was fun to dream of the playoffs but 8-3 with a first year coach is nothing to be mad about.
                            I'd think ud still be in over USF or Pueblo according to the regional rankings?

Comment

Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post
                              I'm rather disappointed that apparently, no one MEANS BUSINESS anymore

Comment

Originally posted by tman28 View Post

I'd think ud still be in over USF or Pueblo according to the regional rankings?
                                Haven't looked at region scores today. Wasn't sure if losing by 27 would factor in to the rankings at all. Probably should look into these things before I assume they are out.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X