Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Game Dates

I figured I'd start a thread to compile spring game dates for anyone interested as I'd like to hit a couple of them myself. If you have dates/times, let me know and I will add them below:

Augustana: 4/29 @ 1:30 PM
    UMD: 4/31 @ 5PM
    Minnesota State: 4/22 @ 1 PM
    USF: 5/6 @ 1PM
    UMary: 4/15 @ 12PM
    Northern: 4/22 @ 2PM
    Bemidji: 4/15 @ 2PM
    Winona State: 4/22 @ 2PM
    (I'll organize these chronologically at some point)
    Last edited by SW_Mustang; 04-13-2023, 06:27 AM.

Augie's spring game is the 29th @ 1:30
    Last edited by AU guy; 04-10-2023, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Duluth is the 21st @ 5pm

Comment

MSU's is 1 PM Saturday April 22. Come for the game, stay for the BBQ.

Comment

From the USF thread:

Originally posted by Wisco View Post
          USF spring game is set for Saturday, May 6th @ 1:00 PM. See ya at The Bob!

Comment

Umary is this Sat. the 15th at Noon

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
              MSU's is 1 PM Saturday April 22. Come for the game, stay for the BBQ.
              Dang - I think both SDSU and the U of M are that day. Otherwise I'd totally come over!

Comment

Northern’s is April 22 at 2 PM.

Comment

Seems every team but UMD has theirs on a Saturday and makes a bigger deal of it. They should use it as an opportunity to bring in some $ and get fans excited about the new roster.

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogFan View Post
                    Seems every team but UMD has theirs on a Saturday and makes a bigger deal of it. They should use it as an opportunity to bring in some $ and get fans excited about the new roster.
                    SMSU had theirs on a Friday last year. Had a couple hundred come out. Not sure we had any real monetary opportunities.

Comment

Bemidji State is April 15th, 2:00

Comment

In most cases, it's not really an opportunity to sell seats, but it is an opportunity to get donors excited/keep them engaged with the program.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

In most cases, it's not really an opportunity to sell seats, but it is an opportunity to get donors excited/keep them engaged with the program.
                          Yeah, even P5 teams let people in for free. I think there's opportunity to raise funds in other ways though - be neat to see programs harness that.

Comment

Wasnt suggesting selling tickets, however, there are many other ways to bring in some excitement and revenue other than the cost of a ticket. I'm sure P5 schools have concessions open, parking, get alums excited about the program etc.... Make it a bigger deal.

Comment

Wasnt suggesting selling tickets, however, there are many other ways to bring in some excitement and revenue other than the cost of a ticket. I'm sure P5 schools have concessions open, parking, get alums excited about the program etc.... Make it a bigger deal.
                              For sure. Be neat to see some NSIC teams do it too.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X