Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 2 NSIC Game Chat

Week two! Who's watching what from where?

This is also a good place to share that we had extensive in-class discussion on Crookston's eagle logo. It was actually kinda fascinating.

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
    Week two! Who's watching what from where?

This is also a good place to share that we had extensive in-class discussion on Crookston's eagle logo. It was actually kinda fascinating.
    What degree are you chasing now where you had a discussion on Crookstons logo? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

What degree are you chasing now where you had a discussion on Crookstons logo? LOL
      New Venture and Product Development! Lol.

The professor of a class had previously owned a company that was contracted to do the work for UMC. He said that because "Eagle" and "Golden Eagle" are so generic, they had to spend a ton of time on it to make sure it didn't infringe on any other trademarks. The way he made it sound, it was a lot of extra work.

I soaked all that in haha.

Comment

My couch and coudn't be happier.

Camden Dean gets the start at QB for the Coo and proceeds to throw a 75 yard play-action bomb to true freshman Christian Janis on the first play from scrimmage. 8-0 USF leads early, very early.
        4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
        2016 NSIC Champions
        🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Watching the Dragons playing some great football against Minot from my comfortable recliner. After the game I'm going to listen to some radio on the patio and pregame before the Gophers play Eastern Michigan tonight.

Comment

In my loving room, played 18 holes of golf this morning an took a good nap afterwards. Warriors up 23-0. Was even treated to a stop in play because someone was flying a drone over the stadium.

Comment

I will be heading out to The Bank shortly for some tailgating. We had some pretty good rain last night and this morning, but it’s shaping up to be a beautiful evening for some football.

Comment

12-play drive by USF stalls out just outside of the Mary redzone. Turnover on downs.

8-0 Coo with 5mins to go in the 1st quarter.
                2016 NSIC Champions
                🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

The band "Canby Misfits" played at the USD tailgate today. The name was amusing to me so I went and listened for a bit. Pretty good.

USD is still coached by Bob Nielsen of UMD fame.

Comment

low rent production at Chadron, blurry picture, camera at distance. If I could figure out how to enable autoplay on windows 11 I could listen to radio?

Comment

I knew YTTV added multi-view but today I learned the ESPN app did as well. These combined with my new TV is football watching paradise. Coo rolling on the seperate screen.

USF still leads Mary 8-0 after the first quarter. Mauraders with the ball and moving the ball a little now.
                      2016 NSIC Champions
                      🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
                        low rent production at Chadron, blurry picture, camera at distance. If I could figure out how to enable autoplay on windows 11 I could listen to radio?
                        the announcer is not bad but agree, we shouldn't hear the music.

Comment

Originally posted by Otis Day View Post
                          I knew YTTV added multi-view but today I learned the ESPN app did as well. These combined with my new TV is football watching paradise. Coo rolling on the seperate screen.

USF still leads Mary 8-0 after the first quarter. Mauraders with the ball and moving the ball a little now.
                          I assume YTTV is YouTube TV? Charter cut ESPN so I need to find a streaming service to watch the Texas-Alabama game tonight.

Comment

Another promising Coo drive ends deep in Maurader territory with a Camden Dean fumble after getting hit from behind. Didn't hear the footsteps after the tackle got beat. Mary takes over.
                            2016 NSIC Champions
                            🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Originally posted by WSUWarriorFan View Post

I assume YTTV is YouTube TV? Charter cut ESPN so I need to find a streaming service to watch the Texas-Alabama game tonight.
                              Correct. Been a huge fan for awhile. There are slightly cheaper options but having unlimited DVR, great UI that runs smoothly, plus SEC Network has been a boon. Wish they still had Bally but that's not so much a YTTV as a Sinclair thing. Cost is negated by a deal worked out with the in-laws.
                              2016 NSIC Champions
                              🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X