Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSIC Weekly - Week 6 with Steve Steve Laqua (MSUM)

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSIC Weekly - Week 6 with Steve Steve Laqua (MSUM)

https://www.youtube.com/live/hJVpd4N...NN-8akUrh2fYLy

Week in review, Week 6 games..and other dumb stuff.

Good episode, awesome to hear from Coach Laqua. He's really helped this program improve. In the 11 seasons before he was hired, the Dragons went a combined 32-86. In his 11 years, he's gone 52-70 through 2022. I think the COVID year off took a bit of wind out of the sails in 2021 and 2022, but they seem to be bouncing back.

Comment

It was awesome to watch! Thanks guys!

Comment

Glad Witt brought up CSP running back Jaylin Richardson. He is the most underrated RB in the league, a very patient runner who put hid hand on the back of his linemen and follow them. He also has speed and cutting ability.

Comment

My screen name was mentioned in the NSIC Weekly show. There's my Andy Warhol 15 minutes of fame! :)

Comment

solid job again fellas. That pizza looked good

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
              Glad Witt brought up CSP running back Jaylin Richardson. He is the most underrated RB in the league, a very patient runner who put hid hand on the back of his linemen and follow them. He also has speed and cutting ability.
              will he stick with CSP or portal out to another school? A real question these days

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X