Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay per view for NCAA playoff games?

Looks like if you go to the site of Augustana and click the link, there is a padlock on it, and it looks like you have to register and pay to watch any of the playoff games in this particular case, it would be Mankato versus Augustana?? Anyway guys, good luck to all the teams and stop on by the visitor side and have a hotdog on me !!!

Originally posted by Barndog View Post
    Looks like if you go to the site of Augustana and click the link, there is a padlock on it, and it looks like you have to register and pay to watch any of the playoff games in this particular case, it would be Mankato versus Augustana?? Anyway guys, good luck to all the teams and stop on by the visitor side and have a hotdog on me !!!
    Yep, it’s either $10/single game or $20 for all games until the national semis, I think. The NCAA is controlling the access to the video feeds in the playoffs until the national semis, when ESPN gets them.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post

Yep, it’s either $10/single game or $20 for all games until the national semis, I think. The NCAA is controlling the access to the video feeds in the playoffs until the national semis, when ESPN gets them.
      Basically, instead of having hundreds of non-playoff D2 fans who might stream a game or two, they'd rather make about $60.

I probably would have watched parts of the MSU/Augie and the Bemidji games. Instead of paying $20 I'm going to go rake leaves.

Comment

Looks like the rest of the NSIC volleyball tournament is PPV as well. Wondering if this also a test by the NSIC to see how it goes as they have been looking into going to a PPV model the last year or so overall for all games.

Comment

NCAA shooting itself in the foot again? Never

Comment

Yeah I was looking forward to bouncing back and forth through the games today. But I won't spend the $ out of spite now. Good luck to the NSIC teams

Comment

Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post
              NCAA shooting itself in the foot again? Never
              You’d think they’d run out of feet at some point

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X