Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSU Pueblo vs. Colorado Mines

This should be a very hard fought game. Can CSUP stop the Pass? Can Mines stop the run?

Re: CSU Pueblo vs. Colorado Mines

If Pueblo can't drop back and pass this is going to end up being like the score at Mines last time Pueblo made the trip.

Comment

Mines has played two of the weakest teams in the conference (projected to finish toward the bottom). CSUP on the other hand has played two of the better teams (projected to finish toward the top). Mines hasn't faced a decent defense. CSUP has faced two decent defenses. Mines has scored a lot of points. That's what the Nerds do. CSUP has scored as many points as it does against opponents like these.

The team that plays sound, disciplined defense will have the edge in this game. Neither offense can afford to make mistakes. This will be the first game Mines has played against a team that has a run defense like no other in the conference. However, CSUP gives up a lot of yards in the air. Mines will take full advantage of that.

Overall, CSUP has faster, more athletic players. Advantage pups.

Comment

I think it comes down to if Pueblo can get pressure on Harker. Mines really don't have a weak receiver. For Mines defense, they probably have the best group of linebackers since I've been watching, which would be the 2010 season.
        Last edited by togthorn; 09-10-2018, 10:44 AM. Reason: miss spelling

Comment

I agree with the concerns about the passing game. 3rd down conversions are close to 25%, but I think CSU Pueblo is going to be fine in this game if they can stay disciplined and the refs stay out of the game. Both CSU Pueblo's offense and defense are playing faster than I have ever seen in the history of this program.

Comment

Originally posted by togthorn View Post
            I think it comes down to if Pueblo can get pressure on Harker. Mines really don't have a weak receiver. For Mines defense, they probably have the best group of linebackers since I've been watching, which would be the 2010 season.

Can the CSUP defense put pressure on Harker? Does "The Mines" team have receivers none of them weak? Are the Nerd linebackers the best group since 2010? Will toghorn have to sport a T-Wolf avatar? Yes, yes, yes and yes. Yes!!! :smile-big:

Comment

Originally posted by Lobo View Post
              Can the CSUP defense put pressure on Harker? Does "The Mines" team have receivers none of them weak? Are the Nerd linebackers the best group since 2010? Will toghorn have to sport a T-Wolf avatar? Yes, yes, yes and yes. Yes!!! :smile-big:
              Answers #1 - Probably will
              #2 - True
              #3 - True, but will that be enough?
              #4 - That's a Big HE double hockey sticks NO!!!!

Enjoy your last remaining days of supporting your T-wolf avatar. Isn't this fun?

Comment

I do not know who will win but I hope its Pueblo....

Comment

Originally posted by Eeyore View Post
                  I do not know who will win but I hope its Pueblo....
                  I do know who will win

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
                    I do know who will win
                    The team that scores the most?

Comment

https://minesathletics.com/news/2018...-saturday.aspx

CSUP's most recent article is still about the Chadron game, I've yet to see a 2-deep roster to be posted for any game.

Comment

Unfortunately, the dreaded RMAC referees and officials will play a major role in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by WalterCampFan View Post
                          Unfortunately, the dreaded RMAC referees and officials will play a major role in this game.
                          Yes, yellow flags will fly again. But it is business as usual for the game officials. Pick on Pueblo for the little things, but let the little things go for the other team.

Comment

Bob Eblen has done it again. He picked CSUP to win. I hate it when he does that.

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
                              Yes, yellow flags will fly again. But it is business as usual for the game officials. Pick on Pueblo for the little things, but let the little things go for the other team.
                              Lets hope so!!!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X