Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Week 7 Game Thread

"Between the first drive and when we scored again, we were just beating ourselves with penalties. It was more our mistakes rather than what they were doing." - Mesa's QB. I'd say it was more of their young OL getting dominated that was impactful. Hard to score when your QB has no time and you can't run the ball. Starting 3 freshman along the OL is no recipe for success, could be very solid in a couple of years though.

Comment

Can someone confirm this for me. Doesn't it seem like CSU Pueblo needs to win out and then have Mines to beat Azusa Pacific and finish undefeated?

Comment

Originally posted by WalterCampFan View Post
        Can someone confirm this for me. Doesn't it seem like CSU Pueblo needs to win out and then have Mines to beat Azusa Pacific and finish undefeated?
        For what to happen? If Pueblo wins out they are in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
          For what to happen? If Pueblo wins out they are in the playoffs.
          This year they might not be the RMAC champions... Will see if the Colorado nerds can pull it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk in la junta View Post
            This year they might not be the RMAC champions... Will see if the Colorado nerds can pull it off.
            Mines looks to have it in pretty good control. Will be curious to see who they draw in the postseason, some favorable match-ups out there and some very not favorable match-ups out there in SR4 for them. They should be at home for at least 1 game assuming they win out.

Comment

Remember it's at 7 teams now with #1 earning a bye.
              Ha! My "old-timer-ness" is showing through :doh: :laugh:

Comment

"Between the first drive and when we scored again, we were just beating ourselves with penalties. It was more our mistakes rather than what they were doing." - Mesa's QB. I'd say it was more of their young OL getting dominated that was impactful. Hard to score when your QB has no time and you can't run the ball. Starting 3 freshman along the OL is no recipe for success, could be very solid in a couple of years though.
                This is more of a curiosity question. but I thought you were not a T-Wolves fan anymore. Then why are referring to them as we and our?

Comment

Originally posted by togthorn View Post
                  This is more of a curiosity question. but I thought you were not a T-Wolves fan anymore. Then why are referring to them as we and our?
                  Wut?

The first quote was from the Mesa QB. The rest I think you're possibly confused as nothing in here is even referring to Pueblo, it's referring to Mesa. Their young OL (Mesa)....your QB (Mesa's)...you can't run the ball (Mesa)...Starting 3 freshman along the OL is no recipe for success (Mesa is starting 3 freshman on the o line).

Comment

Wut?

The first quote was from the Mesa QB. The rest I think you're possibly confused as nothing in here is even referring to Pueblo, it's referring to Mesa. Their young OL (Mesa)....your QB (Mesa's)...you can't run the ball (Mesa)...Starting 3 freshman along the OL is no recipe for success (Mesa is starting 3 freshman on the o line).
                    Oops, I did read that all wrong. I guess i'm all backwards today.

Comment

Oops, I did read that all wrong. I guess i'm all backwards today.
                      Haha, I was like wait a minute...

It's been fun getting to watch so many D2 games this season, mainly around the RMAC. I'd honestly love to blog for the conference going forward but feel like there are so few schools with active members on here that it'd be a waste of time.

Comment

Haha, I was like wait a minute...

It's been fun getting to watch so many D2 games this season, mainly around the RMAC. I'd honestly love to blog for the conference going forward but feel like there are so few schools with active members on here that it'd be a waste of time.
                        You would be a good one to take over that roll. What are there maybe about 10 of us that are consistent. Still love Lobo's avatar though!!!!

Comment

Still love Lobo's avatar though!!!!
                          He's in hiding. He wants to avoid having to display Blaster too much... :laugh:

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X