Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mines vs. Pueblo Part II

Originally posted by Lobo View Post
    It's going to be epic; as the millennials say. Advantage goes to the Nerds because they're at home and haven't lost in Golden in at last three years. What's more, no other RMAC team defends the CSUP run game as effectively as Mines. They put 5 defenders on the line and bring their inside LBs in close tight. They also play their safeties in a bit allowing the corners to close the edges. I don't see the TWolves moving the ball as efficiently against the Nerds as they have other RMAC teams. On the other hand, CSUPs defense is the best in the RMAC, and one of the best in the country. The Nerds will have to make big plays on broken coverage, like they did last time, to score points. The team that executes its game plan best and makes the fewest mistakes will come out on top. Weather conditions may play a role in the outcome. Go Pack !!!
    Can't believe I'm going say this, but I agree with everything you said. Except for the Go Pack!
    Last edited by togthorn; 11-16-2018, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by togthorn View Post
      Can't believe I'm going say this, but I agree with everything you said.

Toghorn, I'm glad you agree with "everything" I said. Especially, GO PACK !!! :victory:

You said it. "Everything" ... :smile-big:

Comment

Toghorn, I'm glad you agree with "everything" I said. Especially, GO PACK !!! :victory:
        I caught that and I edited it after you caught it. Damn it.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnequaFats View Post
          I find it misogynistic to assume only bulls can go Maverick. Be inclusive man.
          Hahahaha! Too funny, nice :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by MinnequaFats View Post
            Regardless of your misplaced dual loyalties, safe travels if you head across the Divide.
            No worries, no problem with the Palmer Divide... :wink:

Comment

TWolves win! Too, too much defense. Not a lot the Nerds could do. Real RMAC champs win rematch 37 to 17. TWolves, too, too much defense ... :smile-big:

Pack 329 yards in total offense. Nerds 322 yards in total offense.

Comment

TWolves win! Too, too much defense. Not a lot the Nerds could do. Real RMAC champs win rematch 37 to 17. TWolves, too, too much defense ... :smile-big:

Pack 329 yards in total offense. Nerds 322 yards in total offense.
                Pack to mankato.....Pack defense going to get it done again and travel to Texas?
                I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
                  Pack to mankato.....Pack defense going to get it done again and travel to Texas?
                  They played pretty well again that's for sure. Mines QB took some shots. That was colder than Mankato last year due to the freezing rain and no sun. Brrr!

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                    They played pretty well again that's for sure. Mines QB took some shots. That was colder than Mankato last year due to the freezing rain and no sun. Brrr!
                    My gut says Pueblo vs Tarleton.
                    I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Only time will tell ...

Comment

Not sure I've seen a coach throw a tantrum and react to a team being fired up the way the Mines coach did. Almost lost his mind on the last Pueblo kickoff, screaming at players as they ran down the field. Yikes :bulgy-eyes:

Comment

Go Commerce!

Comment

I'm pumped about the Pack win, but none of you came and said hi to Cisco and me at the Pueblo tailgate.

Comment

My gut says Pueblo vs Tarleton.
                              Mankato is very solid, it's gonna be as physical as last year. Pueblo's run defense allowed 37 yards on 37 attempts today, they will need to replicate that effort next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                                Mankato is very solid, it's gonna be as physical as last year. Pueblo's run defense allowed 37 yards on 37 attempts today, they will need to replicate that effort next week.
                                How does this year's Mankato running game compare to last year?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X