• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Witwicki
    replied
    Re: Mines vs. Pueblo Part II

http://www.d2football.com/forum/entry.php?b=2351

NSIC viewpoint on the game here in my preview..if you guys are bored waiting for the game.

Any board-brothers making it to the game? If so, reply here. As long as there isn't freezing rain that's resulted overnight, I will be making the drive from Sioux Falls to Mankato..3 hours roughly..for the game. Should be a great game.

Leave a comment:

• WalterCampFan
    replied

Originally posted by MinnequaFats View Post
    They do. But you better call about a reservation. They were filling up fast on Wednesday.
    How in the world did my ever get changed to ekmver

Leave a comment:

• MinnequaFats
    replied

Originally posted by WalterCampFan View Post
    Does anyone know if Thunderzone Pizza ekmver streams the games?
    They do. But you better call about a reservation. They were filling up fast on Wednesday.

Leave a comment:

• WalterCampFan
    replied

Does anyone know if Thunderzone Pizza ever streams the games?

Leave a comment:

• msumavfan
    replied

How does this year's Mankato running game compare to last year?

Leave a comment:

• Packfootball
    replied

Congratulations to CSUP on a great playoff win! Colorado Mines had a great season. Expecting a excellent playoff game against Minnesota State. Both teams are experienced with the playoffs and each other. Should be another nail biter.

Leave a comment:

• Clean Liver
    replied

0-2. I also picked Dalutes.:doh:

Leave a comment:

• Turbonium
    replied

Originally posted by togthorn View Post
    Congrats to the Pack. Good luck up in Minnesota. No excuses about the weather you guys just out played us today. On to basketball.
    Great season for Mines yet again, quite the impressive athletic program up there overall. Wonderful crowds for both teams made for a fun playoff atmosphere. Pack defense has simply taken their play to another level of late, they might need to be even better next week. Hope everyone made it home safe, the roads quickly turned to ice as the sun went down!

Leave a comment:

• JakeTAMUC
    replied

UCP 27 - Mankato 17.

Leave a comment:

• togthorn
    replied

Congrats to the Pack. Good luck up in Minnesota. No excuses about the weather you guys just out played us today. On to basketball.

Leave a comment:

• Turbonium
    replied

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
    Silo scheduling exposed Duluth today. I think the same for Minn State Kato. It doesn't give a feel for how you will compete outside your backyard. I like CSUP chances in this game. Sound Defense and a solid run game with timely passes should get the W.
    Tough to tell for sure, especially when they don't end up playing each other. Here's to hoping the LSC and RMAC can continue with OOC games.

Leave a comment:

• Techster88
    replied

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
    Nice close trip for Pueblo, much better than heading to Minnesota. Winner gets that joy next week.
    Silo scheduling exposed Duluth today. I think the same for Minn State Kato. It doesn't give a feel for how you will compete outside your backyard. I like CSUP chances in this game. Sound Defense and a solid run game with timely passes should get the W.

Leave a comment:

• MinnequaFats
    replied

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
    Tanner Cuda might've been the biggest difference maker today for Pueblo, don't think most realize how great he's been all year.
    Preach!

Leave a comment:

• Turbonium
    replied

Tanner Cuda might've been the biggest difference maker today for Pueblo, don't think most realize how great he's been all year.

Leave a comment:

• Turbonium
    replied

How does this year's Mankato running game compare to last year?
    Very solid again but they have been playing their mobile QB quite a bit so that will add another dimension that was only shown a few times last year in the playoff game.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X