X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mines vs. Pueblo Part II

Originally posted by WalterCampFan View Post
    That official was an idiot during the entire game
    The NCAA has turned over a few RMAC officials calls on further review! Did not affect the outcome of the games. But players were allowed to play sooner than expected on 2nd half ejections. Like for the entire next game!

Comment

During Wristen's weekly radio talk show last night, he said that the CSUP/Mines game will be officiated by an RMAC crew. That's not good ...

Comment

High of 30 with snow now expected for tomorrow, bundle up!

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
          High of 30 with snow now expected for tomorrow, bundle up!
          Since the Nerds couldn't kill me with heat stroke in September they're gonna try and get me with hypothermia Saturday? And 2 years ago they tried to use lightning. Come on Nerds, what did I ever do to you?

Comment

It may come down on who can hang onto the ball.

Comment

The Diggers are doomed. It'll be like The Greatest Show on Turf playing in Green Bay during a blizzard. I'm sure THE THUNDERWOLVES will have third stringers playing by half. Oh the humanity....

Comment

Originally posted by Lobo View Post
                During Wristen's weekly radio talk show last night, he said that the CSUP/Mines game will be officiated by an RMAC crew. That's not good ...
                You mean CSUP won't be able to get away with all that holding?? Oh dear... :smile-big:

Comment

Originally posted by whodat View Post
                  You mean CSUP won't be able to get away with all that holding?? Oh dear... :smile-big:
                  No. I'm talking about clean hard hits that RMAC middle-school officials called "targeting" on CSUP in two consecutive games; calls that were reversed after cursory review in the confines of the league office.

As for holding, no team does it better than the Nerds. I'm surprised CSUP's D-linemen, in particular #80, was even wearing a jersey after the first game.

Don't hate Whodat, just cuz the TWolves easily handled the Cows earlier this year. As was the case, the TWolves didn't let the zebras steal one in Grand Junction the way they did a couple years ago. They put a beat-down on Cows early on and prevented the zebras from deciding the outcome. Even inept RMAC officials couldn't held the Cows this past year. :smile-big:

Comment

Originally posted by togthorn View Post
                    It may come down on who can hang onto the ball.
                    If that is the case I like Pueblo's chances looking at season trends. Mines hasn't lost in their new stadium so certainly an advantage for them there. Not sure when the snow is supposed to start but I'd be okay with it coming about 3 PM once the game is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobo View Post
                      No. I'm talking about clean hard hits that RMAC middle-school officials called "targeting" on CSUP in two consecutive games; calls that were reversed after cursory review in the confines of the league office.

As for holding, no team does it better than the Nerds. I'm surprised CSUP's D-linemen, in particular #80, was even wearing a jersey after the first game.

Don't hate Whodat, just cuz the TWolves easily handled the Cows earlier this year. As was the case, the TWolves didn't let the zebras steal one in Grand Junction the way they did a couple years ago. They put a beat-down on Cows early on and prevented the zebras from deciding the outcome. Even inept RMAC officials couldn't held the Cows this past year. :smile-big:
                      It's all a moooot point now :wink: The Reaper awaits in Golden...

BTW, I don't care for your misogynistic tone regarding cows. It's all a bunch of bull....

Comment

All kidding aside, this should be a helluva game. It will be chilly, but I don't think the snow will be significant enough to make a difference. I suspect it will be a close game. Still working on getting over to the game. Best of luck to everyone, and....

Go Diggers!

( I have dual loyalties :victory: )

Comment

It's all a moooot point now :wink: The Reaper awaits in Golden...

BTW, I don't care for your misogynistic tone regarding cows. It's all a bunch of bull....
                          I find it misogynistic to assume only bulls can go Maverick. Be inclusive man.

Comment

All kidding aside, this should be a helluva game. It will be chilly, but I don't think the snow will be significant enough to make a difference. I suspect it will be a close game. Still working on getting over to the game. Best of luck to everyone, and....

Go Diggers!

Regardless of your misplaced dual loyalties, safe travels if you head across the Divide.

Comment

Go Diggers!

It's going to be epic; as the millennials say. Advantage goes to the Nerds because they're at home and haven't lost in Golden in at last three years. What's more, no other RMAC team defends the CSUP run game as effectively as Mines. They put 5 defenders on the line and bring their inside LBs in close tight. They also play their safeties in a bit allowing the corners to close the edges. I don't see the TWolves moving the ball as efficiently against the Nerds as they have other RMAC teams. On the other hand, CSUPs defense is the best in the RMAC, and one of the best in the country. The Nerds will have to make big plays on broken coverage, like they did last time, to score points. The team that executes its game plan best and makes the fewest mistakes will come out on top. Weather conditions may play a role in the outcome. Go Pack !!!

Comment

[QUOTE=MinnequaFats;2315058]Regardless of your misplaced dual loyalties, safe travels if you head across the Divide.[/QUOTE

I'll be doing the same. Messing with Vail Pass and the tunnel. Just have to watch the weather and hope the truckers chain up if they have to.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X